Scammed by this email

jay1181
Contributor
Contributor

goldwright vip.store please please do not buy from this store. They ship foldable keyboards for every order. They then try and say oh is a mistake. They have many many websites conning people all were set up in January. If you have ordered from this company please report them to paypal now as you you will recive a silly keyboard instead of your order. Place the full email into google and you will see all the scamm websites

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Andy-G1
New Community Member
I ordered a 3 in 1 gym and got a cheap resistance band. They've just offered a 50% refund which seems to be their standard offer. Will be going back via PayPal to see what they can do
Login to Me Too

Andrew172
Contributor
Contributor
Same happened to me irder the Profit all in one gym and got a cheap resistant band originally offered me 50% refund and then 70% said that was as much as they could offer or i could send it back which would never be received. I even sent screen shots of the refund policy on the page to av avail.
Login to Me Too

BettyV1
Contributor
Contributor
The exact same thing happened to me, too! Ordered kids playground received a small box of some cheap fake Lego. On the packaging it said it was a swing! It is obvous that this was not a mistake, but it was their intention to make money by ripping people off.
Login to Me Too

Kirsty863
New Community Member
Yes same I ordered the playground and got some rubbish fake Lego
Login to Me Too

Tatanka
Contributor
Contributor
Samething for me... 😡 Will see if i can get a refund...
Login to Me Too

Ruth__
New Community Member
So PayPal, can you help?
Login to Me Too

Tara2473
Contributor
Contributor
I got scammed by this company; goldwrightvip.store. Paypal, can you get my money back please? They used PayPal to charge on my account. Please help. 🙏
Login to Me Too

Smergucz1971
Contributor
Contributor
They just got me. Has PayPal helped anyone get a refund?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.