Scammed by my buyer

knina_1997
New Community Member

A buyer recently bought a phone case from me, and before it arrived to them they filed a dispute with paypal claiming they did not pay for it. As I did not have proof of postage when I first replied, they won and now i am without 25 pounds. (11 pounds - price of phone case that was refunded and 14 pounds chargeback fee.) I have proof of the buyer ADMITTING they have received the goods, and yet my money is still being refunded back to them, and on top of that I have to pay a chargeback fee more than the price of what I sold the case for. Please help me with this issue. I am deeply upset at losing this money as I believe I am being scammed and it is partly down to paypals fault for for having a insufficient way for sellers to defend themselves. How can I get my money back?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@knina_1997 

Did you provide trackable proof of delivery of the item to their paypal registered address before the dispute was resolved in the buyers favour?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.