Scammed by dolltu

Cfrisk

I placed an order May 11, 2020 for a toddlers water play table. I never received an order confirmation. I only got confirmation from PayPal. I tried calling the number on the site, it just gives a busy signal. I emailed from the site, of course nothing. The invoice from PayPal does not indicate dolltu. I started a claim with PayPal which they denied because company sent UPS tracking claiming item was delivered. It was not. I am now appealing that and waiting for a response. I also stopped payment on my credit card. I am considering having a new card issued, but hopefully I'm protected through PayPal and they don't have all my credit info.

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

Jtee215
Contributor
Contributor
It happen to me by this fake company. Contact your USPS or UPS carrrier and ask them to write you a letter saying that it was a duplicate tracking and was not not delivered to your address. It must have the tracking number that they post up on PayPal. Once you have the letter message PayPal and upload the letter. I won the case and got my money back.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.