Scammed by aifei trading company!!!!

Kay8810
Contributor
Contributor
No help from PayPal no response from the store. I’m pretty sure I will not be getting a refund as before the seller usually replies right before the deadline of a dispute with the wrong product. Either way you lose do not shop with this store ever. They have no way to call customer service only a fake email address.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Kay8810
Contributor
Contributor
They are saying there is nothing they can do without hearing from the company. I think a lawsuit needs to be filed with both PayPal and this company

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Tyia
New Community Member
Yes I’ve also haven’t received a tracking number or and feedbacks from them concerning my orders
Login to Me Too
Solved

Kay8810
Contributor
Contributor
They are saying there is nothing they can do without hearing from the company. I think a lawsuit needs to be filed with both PayPal and this company
Login to Me Too

rboots1231
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a wig from a company called Unique hair, so I thought. When I looked at the billing statement from Pay Pal it was paid to Aifei Trading Company Ltd. When the wig arrived it was not the wig I ordered. I ordered a short curly wig and they sent me a long straight wig. When I complained to Pay Pal and the company (via email) they said the order numbers on their website do not match the numbers they have at the company. As a settlement they offered me 10% of what I paid and I can keep the wig (rag), or I could send the wig back for a full refund. I want my money back, so they emailed me the address  Aifei Trading Company Ltd.

No. 2, Lixin Road, Egongling, Pinghu Town

Longgang District Shenzhen, 518000 CN

I'm going to try sending it to that address with a tracking number. Let me see what happens.

Login to Me Too

rboots1231
Contributor
Contributor

This morning I went to the post office to mail the wig back. The post office was charging me $35.35 to send the wig back. I came home with the wig because it would cost me more to send the wig back then what I paid at initial transaction. Now I'm trying to contact PayPal and I can't get a response from them. This is ridiculous. This company deliberately sends the wrong merchandise because they know the cost to return it will exceed the amount you paid.

Login to Me Too

monayj
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me. No response from the email address they put out there. PayPal doesn't want to help out. Even after sending multiple screenshots of this company not responding to emails. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.