Scammed by abiluff.com

Lomja
Contributor
Contributor
I wanted to order 1 outdoor slide climbing frame for toddler and had one item in my basket. After confirming transaction with PayPal credit, the confirmation received from PayPal showed I paid for two items. I tried to contact website but impossible to log in, my password kept being rejected. No reset link received. Dodgy contact address and website US/Vietnamese created only 8 days ago. Buyer email on receipt was just a gmail account. I opened a case for unauthorised transaction but PayPal closed the case saying it was an authorized one....I'm stuck and don't wanna pay £111 for items I will never receive...any help please? Thanks,
Login to Me Too
103 REPLIES 103

Buster106
Contributor
Contributor

Raise a dispute for goods not received,if paypal ask for details of purchase say that you have not received confirmation of purchase.if you have attempted to email abilufff and had no reply inform PayPal of that

Login to Me Too

Jfitzo
Contributor
Contributor

I have finally been able to change the dispute to item not received. It took days. PalPal are contacting the seller. This may take up to 20 days.

Login to Me Too

Captain_Insano
Contributor
Contributor

@Jfitzo 

they told me that and within hours had issued a refund. Glad you’re getting somewhere.

Login to Me Too

Pip58
Contributor
Contributor

Finally!!!  I got a response from a human being.  I told him about the number of people who have complained on the community forum.  He is reopening my case and has sent it for further investigation of the seller company.   He will contact me in a few days.  At last!

Login to Me Too

Jfitzo
Contributor
Contributor

Good news. It looks like my refund has been agreed. To anyone reading this, you need to report the transaction as good not received. It takes time and patience to get to the end. If anyone like me tried to get a bread maker, I found one for £55 on amazon prime. More than £27, but at least I know it will be delivered. Thank you so much for all the people on here for the advice and guidance and keep safe and be think twice before using PalPay to for anything. 

Login to Me Too

Buster106
Contributor
Contributor

Glad you had some success

Login to Me Too

Buster106
Contributor
Contributor

Glad you persevered and had some good news

Login to Me Too

Pip58
Contributor
Contributor

Finally!!!!  I got the refund this morning.   One down and one to go - yes I got scammed twice but at least I was able to dispute the first one and it’s awaiting a response from he seller DOCUFRE.   

Login to Me Too

Buster106
Contributor
Contributor

great news

Login to Me Too

Captain_Insano
Contributor
Contributor

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here who contributed and helped. Got all my money back and great advice from you guys. A little older and hopefully wiser now. Stay well and safe everyone. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.