Scammed by abiluff.com

Lomja
Contributor
Contributor
I wanted to order 1 outdoor slide climbing frame for toddler and had one item in my basket. After confirming transaction with PayPal credit, the confirmation received from PayPal showed I paid for two items. I tried to contact website but impossible to log in, my password kept being rejected. No reset link received. Dodgy contact address and website US/Vietnamese created only 8 days ago. Buyer email on receipt was just a gmail account. I opened a case for unauthorised transaction but PayPal closed the case saying it was an authorized one....I'm stuck and don't wanna pay £111 for items I will never receive...any help please? Thanks,
Login to Me Too
103 REPLIES 103

Gar36
Contributor
Contributor
Has any1 received items off this site? I can’t believe I fell for it in a moment of madness!! address phone number PayPal account they get all of that and the money you bought PayPal declined it as unauthorised so I’m stuck out of pocket?
Login to Me Too

Pip58
Contributor
Contributor

I have sent PayPal 3 messages, the first one they replied telling me to raise a dispute in resolution centre, but that if this didn’t resolve it to reply to their email.  I have done that and asked them to allow me to raise a dispute for goods not received and I await a reply.  If you paid by debit card via PayPal you can contact your bank and ask for a “chargeback”.  

Login to Me Too

Abul_ooz
You should all log it with action fraud police so they can investigate and take it down https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/reporting-fraud-and-cyber-crime
Login to Me Too

Perp1
Contributor
Contributor
I had exactly the same problem. The was no confirmation recieved, I could not log into the account cos it kept rejecting my password. Different name and email appearing on the PayPal payment confirmation email that I received. Waiting to hear from paypal after opening a case with them.
Login to Me Too

Captain_Insano
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue. Just reported to Action Fraud. 
Disappointing with PayPal that after raising the dispute & raised my concerns about the transaction that they just closed the case. Currently waiting for a response from them through messaging. 
You'd have thought, with so many complaints, that they would suspend any payments until legitimacy could be confirmed.

Login to Me Too

ppjimmy
New Community Member

I was about to purchase something that looked too good to be true.  Their website raised warning flags. The 'Blog' section is standard Ispo latin stuff and the contact details are all wrong.  The whole website is a mish-mash of UK and US information, barely a copy/paste.  Glad I did a little research before ordering from this scam site.

Login to Me Too

Clairegamble16
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. £70. Literally so angry at myself
Login to Me Too

Sofia881
Contributor
Contributor
Me too! I thought it was too good to be true, but hubby said I'm protected through paypal anyway..... so I went ahead, first time I've ever been scammed. I'm unable to open a case and can't get in touch with anyone. How can paypal still affiliate with that site after all our complaints??? Don't think I'll trust PayPal again after this.
Login to Me Too

Raf10
Contributor
Contributor

The same here 33£ paid and no proper option to get help from PayPal:/

Login to Me Too

Raf10
Contributor
Contributor

I have reported just one day after purchase to PayPal “item not received”  and ask the seller for a refund, after 12 hours I’ve got email from PayPal that the seller has accepted my refund request. So it looks the best way to sort it is reporting the item was not received.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.