Scammed by abiluff.com

Lomja
Contributor
Contributor
I wanted to order 1 outdoor slide climbing frame for toddler and had one item in my basket. After confirming transaction with PayPal credit, the confirmation received from PayPal showed I paid for two items. I tried to contact website but impossible to log in, my password kept being rejected. No reset link received. Dodgy contact address and website US/Vietnamese created only 8 days ago. Buyer email on receipt was just a gmail account. I opened a case for unauthorised transaction but PayPal closed the case saying it was an authorized one....I'm stuck and don't wanna pay £111 for items I will never receive...any help please? Thanks,
Login to Me Too
103 REPLIES 103

Pip58
Contributor
Contributor

The same has happened to me.  I bought a Breadmaker and checked the location of Abiluff and website said 108 Glamorgan Road, VARDRE, Swansea.  I got a PayPal receipt which showed a Chinese company Hefei Yilai Trade Co and email solodressy.gmail.com.  I did not receive an order or invoice and I did some checks and the company is not registered with Companies House.  Looks like this is a fake Chinese company and I’m pretty shocked that with the amount of complaints, that PayPal are allowing this company to use this platform to sell fake non existent goods.  I put in a case with PayPal and they did exactly the same as others - they closed the case!  Very disappointed with PayPal.  I will now have to wait until 20/05/2020 so that I can try and raise a case for goods not delivered.  

Login to Me Too

AF1978
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly the same for me too- I ordered a breadmaker! Totally agree with you, hopefully we’re not on our own! PayPal need to refund us. Wish I had checked first!
Login to Me Too

alice1001
Contributor
Contributor

same here - shame i checked too late - same as you - good luck for later in May

Login to Me Too

joannamaksinska
Contributor
Contributor
I have same problem, i dont know what i can do now
Login to Me Too

Duffers20
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered some chairs yesterday from this site. I didn’t have paypal until I registered for it after making the payment so no transaction shows on PayPal! I contacted my bank and they said if I cannot get any contact with PayPal they will raise a dispute once the funds show on my statement as they are still pending. I have emailed PayPal as previously mentioned above there is no number where you can speak to a human being so will give them until it clears before I go back to the bank. I went back to the site after I had the payment receipt from PayPal and the item was still sitting in my basket, I was also unable to log into the site even though I saved the log in details to my phone. Total con they should not be allowed to trade. Like others I have not received any form of confirmation for the goods I thought I’d purchased
Login to Me Too

joannamaksinska
Contributor
Contributor
Anyones try contact with Steller by phone ?
Login to Me Too

Pip58
Contributor
Contributor

Yes.  The phone number does not exist. 

Login to Me Too

joannamaksinska
Contributor
Contributor
I'm at very big stress now, like we all i think, i dobro know what i can do now , PayPal canceled my case without refund, no contact with Steller. Its too mamy people with that problem, PayPal shoul do something 😭
Login to Me Too

Lomja
Contributor
Contributor
I managed to open another dispute under the reason "I didn't receive my item" by contacting PayPal message centre. You just have to leave a message explaining what you want and wait. They take about 24hr to reply...I have to allow until the 23rd for the investigation......
Login to Me Too

Lomja
Contributor
Contributor
I tried. Nobody picked up, just a messsage asking to leave a message...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.