Scammed by Zhixin Trading Co., Ltd.

SummerWind
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "2020 NEW Recliner Luxury Camping Chair" from Zhixin Trading Co., Ltd. for $29.99 plus $7.99 shipping. I stated that I wanted grey fabric, and blue metal. This item was to come in a zipped pouch.

What arrived was a joke! It is a 6" X 8" folding stool. Nothing like the item I ordered. I contacted them, and their reply was that i ordered the 'chair without a backrest'. There was no option for a back rest, it is built in to the chair.  They told me that for an additional $69.99 they would send me the $29.99 chair I ordered and already paid $37.98 for with my Paypal account. There was no reasoning with them. They did not admit they mailed the wrong item, instead they told me I ordered the wrong item. What I ordered is printed on my receipt.

I contacted Paypal and explained the whole thing to them. They quickly shut the case down, siding with Zhixin, saying that Zhixin had proof of delivery!

So folks, beware! A vendor can send you anything they want, whether it is what you ordered/paid for or not. It could be an empty envelope. Paypal will side with the vendor! Incredible!

I contacted my credit card bank and they told me I had to go through Paypal.

Paypal endorses these scammers.

FWIW, I am not the only person Zhixin did this to. Shame on you Paypal.IMG_0212(2).jpgThis is what I orderedThis is what I orderedThis is what I got that Paypal is OK with!This is what I got that Paypal is OK with!

Login to Me Too
67 REPLIES 67

MemmaShebby
Contributor
Contributor
I called them micro tables!!! Same thing happened to me!
Login to Me Too

pottman
Contributor
Contributor

I had the exact same thing happen.   This company is good because they send you a crap item and you don't realize it is in place of what you ordered.  When I received the crappy little stool thing, I looked at the packaging for information on where it came from and it did not make any sense to me so I assumed it was some sort of mistake.  Only after I opened a claim with PayPal that I never received the luxury camping chair and their response was that Zhixin Trading had sent them a tracking number did it click that this crappy stool was supposed to be my luxury camping chair.   My research since then has made me angry not only at this scam of a company but also at PayPal because they are getting these multiple disputes on the same thing but they are not shutting this company down and taking care of their PayPal customers.

20200905_070858.jpg

20200905_070906.jpg

Login to Me Too

SummerWind
Contributor
Contributor
I think what PayPal is doing is criminal. And they are promoting this scamming company by doing what they are doing, which is nothing. I lost my claim apparently because I said I didn’t get the item I ordered. I didn’t. I got that same POS stool, for $34! Apparently I should have said I got the wrong item. If they read my explanation they would have known that. I guess they do t bother reading what we say. Scammer won because they provided receipt for delivery of their scam item.
Login to Me Too

JonV1
Contributor
Contributor

I'm another one that got scammed by Zhixin Trading Co.  Rather than the chair I paid for they sent a folded piece of cloth in an unmarked envelope.  I didn't realize it was from them until I sent a dispute to PayPay.  They showed the item was delivered, but it sure wasn't a chair!

Login to Me Too

ChrisS398
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me. I got the package with the nylon sleeve but I knew it wasn’t a chair and thought the package was for my son. So I didn’t open it. Then I checked tracking that said delivered and realized to late. PayPal said I lose the case cause package was delivered. What a scam
Login to Me Too

kdawn002
Contributor
Contributor

That really sucks!! I am now trying to get a hold of them. I ordered 3 of them chairs and received the same stupid little stools you did!!! And if paypal doesn't do something about it, I am going to have to figure something else out. I am NOT going to be out this money because of these scammers. This just **bleep** me off to no end!!!

Login to Me Too

MadAsHell8
Contributor
Contributor
I didn’t even get the crappy chairs, I got 2 chair covers! The chairs you got can be purchased for under $5 each! Shame on PayPal for letting this company get away with fraud! I’m getting rid of PayPal as soon as I get my damn money back!
Login to Me Too

Annette321
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem with Zhixin Trading Co, Ltd.  I have emailed, called, and have yet to get anyone to help clear this up.  My luxury folding rocker was a joke.  I received a small folding chair that looked like something made for a doll house.  This company is a SCAM!  At this point, I just want a refund!

Buyer be wear!  

Login to Me Too

ccmgccmg
Contributor
Contributor

Yes they are a scam and Paypal does not help in getting your money back. We ordered portable camping chairs and have not received anything but the company says we did receive them. So paypal believes this chinese company with no proof of delivery. HORRIBLE customer service from Paypal. Buyer beware and use your credit card next time, at least a CC company will back you up with fraud.

Login to Me Too

Jenlosen
Contributor
Contributor
I’m contacting BBB on both of them
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.