Scammed by TSL CO.,LTD

Shoppingrandma0
Contributor
Contributor

I understand from all the complaints against this company DBA: TSL CO.,LTD THAT PayPal is not offering a resolution or refunds?

Login to Me Too
140 REPLIES 140

Jorjita56
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a pair of electric pruners.  I should have figured it was too good to be true.  I have arthritis in my hands and these would have been so nice.  Ok so me too was scammed I guess.  I did receive a manual pruner with an extra spring.  I thought my hubby had ordered for me...so these were probably the scam.  Life’s just one bowl of cherries some days...and the pits on others.  Ok I’m moving on...I’ll be more careful and ck out these goof ball companies more. 

here is what was shown on Facebook messenger during a game I was playing...

https://www.amazon.com/KOHAM-Professional-Cordless-Electric-Rechargeable/dp/B07XX763XL

Login to Me Too

Kirsy
Contributor
Contributor
I was suppose to get battery powered tree limb cutters and they sent me a cheap pair of regular hand limb cutter. **bleep** me out of about $100
Login to Me Too

BartS1959
Contributor
Contributor

Moi aussi je me suis fait avoir avec cette compagnie j’ai commandé un élaguer electric de plus de $115 et j’ai reçu un élagueur manuel mauvaise qualité qui se vent dans un centre de jardin à environ $5,00, je ne comprend pas pourquoi est ce que PayPal continue à faire affaire avec se fraudeur comme TSL CO., LTD... 

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
That's correct.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
This company is using at least 10 different company names. Beware!!!
Login to Me Too

DTJB
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing happened to me. I filed a complaint in the resolution center. I returned the item to the company which cost $35.35, but PayPal has a program which offsets the costs of the return by up to $30 so the return costs were small. I wanted to get my full refund — I’ll be damned if this fraudulent company makes a penny off me! I also spoke with someone at PayPal to make them aware just how fraudulent this company is — that the product is clearly not what is promised, the only contact in their website is an email that doesn’t work, and that the timeline for eligible returns is short. They were very receptive and escalated this so they can get this company off their list of approved companies. You all need to do this too — the person I spoke with stressed the importance of official complaints in the resolution center (not here) in bringing this matter to PayPal’s attention.
Login to Me Too

Duped111
New Community Member

Ditto for me. Scammed by TSL/Equataish and PayPal useless with assistance. 

PayPal has supposedly created a dispute which the PP Resolution Centre does not recognise.

All threats and deadlines from PP and requirement for me to send the goods back to TSL at significant cost.

I'm now dealing with my credit card company regarding the matter - no threats or deadlines involved.

Never ever ever use PayPal again.

Login to Me Too

mshaw98
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the Sliding Shelf Shoe Boxes, Stackable. My order was for 20 boxes and cost was $96.00. After several weeks the product arrived, Very cheap made folding plastic junk.

I wrote to the supplier many times requested an RMA so I could return the product and complained it was not as advertised or shown in the video. The company admitted in writing that the ad was "misleading" and offered me 20% of my purchase price and I could keep the product. Later offer was 30% and a discount on my next purchase. No kidding.

Pay Pal put me through the ringer asking for all documents and required me to return the product. I mailed the product back to China and sent a scan of the postal receipt and tracking information to Pay Pal Resolution Center. I received Pay Pal notice today. Refund denied due to tracking information not accepted. So I am out $96.00 for the purchase and another $90.00 Postal shipping to China. Thanks Pay Pal for standing with the customers when we need you. I have had a pay Pal account for almost 15 years, Very disappointed in the outcome of the dispute process.  

Login to Me Too

HuddsUK
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal are offering a resolution to my complaint against TSL CO.,LTD .... I should send the item back AT MY EXPENSE!!!! (approx. $22US) to get a refund of $32.87US !!!!  are they joking?

Just to be clear ... I ordered through a Facebook ad, what I thought were originally advertised as a set of four LED wheel-centres for the car. A squashed padded envelope arrived about four weeks later with a broken, single, wheel centre. The company said the order was for a single unit and offered me an increasing level of discount if I returned the unit ... but not a refund.

PayPal eventually resolved (??) the claim .... see above!
This company is just scamming people and PayPal don’t seem able to deal with it! Despite the number of complaints being raised.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Go to the PayPal scam page and look at the number of complaints on a company called DUNGGUAN SHUNFA LOGISTIC. There are 26+ pages of complaints. Guess what?? Same company. And there are additional names too.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.