Scammed by TSL CO.,LTD

Shoppingrandma0
Contributor
Contributor

I understand from all the complaints against this company DBA: TSL CO.,LTD THAT PayPal is not offering a resolution or refunds?

Login to Me Too
140 REPLIES 140

2-10
Contributor
Contributor
How can we get paypal to get refund from company.
Login to Me Too

2-10
Contributor
Contributor
This is why we use PayPal. Right
Login to Me Too

Alice1215
New Community Member
This abusive that PayPal would allow this company to use there site or services after being reported more than ten times about being scammed and most certainly refund me my money.
Login to Me Too

sickofscammers
Contributor
Contributor

I agree paypal should be responsible. First and last time using paypal for me. I might even bet their getting a cut to let this continue

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
That's been suggested by others too.
Login to Me Too

DL0404
Contributor
Contributor
I have been SCAMMED BY BOTH TSL CO., LTD & PAYPAL.
Login to Me Too

cwibash
Contributor
Contributor

they denied my claim for a refund. and now i can't contact the company at all, there's no proof of delivery for my item....

terrible. Paypal must be making money off this company. It seems they won't help anyone with this company's fraud

Login to Me Too

kjack54
Contributor
Contributor
I've been scammed as well the should be some type of reimbursement from paypal or their client.
Login to Me Too

Gilyin
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal’s resolution centre told me the company will provide a full refund (after the sent me a lower spec set of hair straighteners than I ordered). However to get this I have to pay to send them back to China, which is likely to cost me more in postage than the refund is worth. There does not seem to be any way to communicate further with the seller or Paypal about this. Very disappointed with this outcome. I would advise people not to purchase anything from TSL CO.,LTD.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.