cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scammed by TSL CO.,LTD

Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Scammed by TSL CO.,LTD

Wow wish I would of known this Before hand I ordered very nice teddy bear of roses for my mom it’s a shame the world we live in man! The Audacity! They got a lot of us around Mother’s Day
Highlighted
Contributor

So this company is a Scam
Highlighted
Contributor

Purchased from what was portrayed as an Australian site. Received the containers just to find out that "NO LIDS" meant a slider had to be used. What a farce. When I wanted to return the product it was to a Chinese address an no refund would be given until they received the goods. Very dodgy when there is an Australian address on the outside of the package received.

Highlighted
Contributor

Wow! That's crazy
Highlighted
Contributor

I also have been scammed by tsl co.,Ltd. how do I get a refund.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

If you paid using a credit card dispute it with them. They will refund your money.
Highlighted
New Community Member

I was scammed by this company and pay pal closed my case i want my money back asap
Highlighted
Contributor

Same things for me PayPal dost not do there job it look like they accept the crooks like TSL.CO, LTD they shud kick out this companies out of PayPal a long time ago... TKS 

Highlighted
Contributor

Same things for me PayPal dost not do there job it look like they accept the crooks like TSL.CO, LTD they shud kick out this companies out of PayPal a long time ago... TKS