Scammed by TSL CO.,LTD

Shoppingrandma0
Contributor
Contributor

I understand from all the complaints against this company DBA: TSL CO.,LTD THAT PayPal is not offering a resolution or refunds?

Login to Me Too
140 REPLIES 140

TwilightMyst
Contributor
Contributor

After 10 weeks, I did receive my package. 
payPal has refunded my money and now I want to make sure

the seller is paid.  How do I reverse this refund?
There is no way to cancel this transaction in PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

Niki269
New Community Member
Wow wish I would of known this Before hand I ordered very nice teddy bear of roses for my mom it’s a shame the world we live in man! The Audacity! They got a lot of us around Mother’s Day
Login to Me Too

YAHISCOMING
Contributor
Contributor
So this company is a Scam
Login to Me Too

crsmart
Contributor
Contributor

Purchased from what was portrayed as an Australian site. Received the containers just to find out that "NO LIDS" meant a slider had to be used. What a farce. When I wanted to return the product it was to a Chinese address an no refund would be given until they received the goods. Very dodgy when there is an Australian address on the outside of the package received.

Login to Me Too

YAHISCOMING
Contributor
Contributor
Wow! That's crazy
Login to Me Too

Jldavia4
Contributor
Contributor
I also have been scammed by tsl co.,Ltd. how do I get a refund.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
If you paid using a credit card dispute it with them. They will refund your money.
Login to Me Too

shamerew
New Community Member
I was scammed by this company and pay pal closed my case i want my money back asap
Login to Me Too

BartS1959
Contributor
Contributor

Same things for me PayPal dost not do there job it look like they accept the crooks like TSL.CO, LTD they shud kick out this companies out of PayPal a long time ago... TKS 

Login to Me Too

BartS1959
Contributor
Contributor

Same things for me PayPal dost not do there job it look like they accept the crooks like TSL.CO, LTD they shud kick out this companies out of PayPal a long time ago... TKS 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.