Scammed by TSL CO.,LTD

Shoppingrandma0
Contributor
Contributor

I understand from all the complaints against this company DBA: TSL CO.,LTD THAT PayPal is not offering a resolution or refunds?

Login to Me Too
140 REPLIES 140

Cortez2324
Contributor
Contributor
Same. Ordered ELECTRIC TRIMMER and paid $53.32 via PayPal. Received a pair of cheap dollar store pruning scissors. PayPal denied the claim. I will no longer use PayPal for ANY transaction. I’m furious.
Login to Me Too

Docontheroc
Contributor
Contributor

I too am very disappointed with Paypal. They are not protecting their customers. Same issue goods received bore no resemblance to that advertised.

I eventually accepted 60% on value of goods  shipping costs excluded so ended up with  a loss of $30.

Its disgraceful that Paypal should ignore so many complaints about TSL Co Ltd and allied websites.

I will stick to Amazon in online purchasing have always found their resolution to be customer centred as opposed to the merry garden path you get led up by the Paypal process and direct engagement with very dubious customers.

Annoying learning experience.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I haven't used PayPal since this happened and I won't. I'm gonna pay the balance and let the account go dormant PayPal should be ashamed of this but they aren't.
Login to Me Too

Ton149
Contributor
Contributor
Me too,ordered starbright solar power string lights for $30 that showed two sets of lights in a branded box and got one set of cheap quality lights that you could get for $8 in a plain box,PayPal no help as I would have to post to China which cost too much,disgusting
Login to Me Too

Sylver_back
Contributor
Contributor
Advertisement is designed to distract and divert attention to what is actually being offered. I ordered electric scissors and received pruning shears. My complaint resulted in an offer for return address with a warning return is very expensive and at my cost.
Login to Me Too

Prettypumkin
How can i get my money back?
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
If you paid by Paypal go through your credit card company. You can file a dispute with PayPal but good luck on that. Also, file with E-consumer.gov and name both the scam company and PayPal in the complaint.
Login to Me Too

Mari2020
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a complaint. I hadn't received what was purchased 2 months ago. Today the package arrived and the contents were soaking wet. I won't be able to use the hair appliance purchased. I want my money back.
Login to Me Too

YAHISCOMING
Contributor
Contributor
Did you buy a hair appliance
Login to Me Too

LT84
Contributor
Contributor
I'm being offered a refund but not for postage. It is going to cost me more to return the item than what my refund will be. Absolutely ridiculous so many people are having this issue and PayPal aren't acting
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.