cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scammed by TSL CO.,LTD

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scammed by TSL CO.,LTD

Me too,ordered starbright solar power string lights for $30 that showed two sets of lights in a branded box and got one set of cheap quality lights that you could get for $8 in a plain box,PayPal no help as I would have to post to China which cost too much,disgusting
Highlighted
New Community Member

Advertisement is designed to distract and divert attention to what is actually being offered. I ordered electric scissors and received pruning shears. My complaint resulted in an offer for return address with a warning return is very expensive and at my cost.
Highlighted

How can i get my money back?
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

If you paid by Paypal go through your credit card company. You can file a dispute with PayPal but good luck on that. Also, file with E-consumer.gov and name both the scam company and PayPal in the complaint.
Highlighted
Contributor

I filed a complaint. I hadn't received what was purchased 2 months ago. Today the package arrived and the contents were soaking wet. I won't be able to use the hair appliance purchased. I want my money back.
Highlighted
Contributor

Did you buy a hair appliance
Highlighted
Contributor

I'm being offered a refund but not for postage. It is going to cost me more to return the item than what my refund will be. Absolutely ridiculous so many people are having this issue and PayPal aren't acting
Highlighted
Contributor

I have the same issue with this company. We loose out either way . this is not right that paypal supports a company like this by doing business with them.

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered a pair of electric pruning shears, got a bog standard pair. Same offer, will pay back 20% as cost of postage to great. I have offered for them to keep $10 to pay for the shears i received and they refund the rest. I'm awaiting to hear back, will keep you informed. PayPal MUST get involved in this, it's a disgrace that they don't. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I just also got scammed by TSL. I bought what were supposed to be electric pruning shears. They sent me a pair of manual ones worth $4 locally and a non-functioning plug. Scam!