Scammed by TSL CO.,LTD

Shoppingrandma0
Contributor
Contributor

I understand from all the complaints against this company DBA: TSL CO.,LTD THAT PayPal is not offering a resolution or refunds?

Login to Me Too
140 REPLIES 140

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I'll go you one better. The scam company posted an ad for someone else's shoes(hand made shoes at that.) I notified her and she's aware of it. Neither FB or PayPal is concerned that the Chinese company is infringing on her copyright. They just change the name of their company AGAIN!
Login to Me Too

YAHISCOMING
Contributor
Contributor
I brought the same thing it's Been months ago no reply from them
Login to Me Too

Assiab
Contributor
Contributor
So i thought i got scammed by this company but i actually received my order last week
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I'm very surprised. It's what you ordered correct? Good quality? If yes to both questions, you are very lucky.
Login to Me Too

HuddsUK
Contributor
Contributor

They are very lucky indeed ..... we’ll have to wait and see ...

PayPal and Facebook just don’t seem concerned .... or able to act to censor these Chinese scammers .....  no more ordering anything from a Facebook advert for me (genuine or not) ...

Login to Me Too

Crazy4me2
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is suppose to have "our" backs.... Instead they are backing TSL CO , LTD. Kinda strange. Neither FB or PayPal have our backs!
Login to Me Too

tracyjcreat
Contributor
Contributor

me too, order hair curler and straightener in one got plain cheao hair straightener, different brand different packaging  

Login to Me Too

DL0404
Contributor
Contributor
PAYPAL HAS YET TO HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! PayPal Virtual Agent5:32 AM Hi! I'm your PayPal Assistant. I can help with common questions like "what's the status of my dispute" or "I want a refund". If I can't help, I'll transfer your message to an agent.  Dana Lewis5:32 AM Good morning, PayPal! I am writing because I have very BAD NEWS re: TSL CO., LTD. The company which I was duped by and contacted - then contacted you all to request a refund. We have a much bigger and messier issue concerning TSL CO., LTD PayPal Virtual Agent5:32 AM I found some articles in our Help Center that might help you. Check them out! If you need more help, please type “need more help". Questions about government stimulus payments PayPal powered by Braintree Overview and Frequently asked questions What is a PayPal Money Pool?  Dana Lewis5:33 AM I need to speak directly with a manager, ASAP. Thank you! PayPal Virtual Agent5:33 AM All our agents are currently offline. I can transfer this conversation to them and they will respond when they are back in the office. Our customer service staffing is limited due to the coronavirus (covid-19) crisis. We've put together some useful information in the Help Center to quickly resolve your issue. I'll stay here while you take a look. After I transfer the conversation, you can close the window and come back to it when it’s convenient for you. When we respond, we’ll send you a notification with a link to the Message Center where you can reply. Would you like to transfer this conversation to an agent?  Dana Lewis5:33 AM Yes PayPal Virtual Agent5:33 AM Please send us a detailed message below and an agent will respond as soon as possible. If you have a related transaction ID, date, and amount, please include it here.  Dana Lewis5:34 AM Good morning, PayPal! I am writing because I have very BAD NEWS re: TSL CO., LTD. The company which I was duped by and contacted - then contacted you all to request a refund. We have a much bigger and messier issue concerning TSL CO., LTD Last evening, one of the wigs I ordered through TSL CO., LTD for $40.18 was delivered to me by FedEx. My daughter brought me my package and I was a little taken aback at how rounchy it was presented. I expected packaging with the company logo and labeled address, instructions and other ways to contact them should there arose a problem with my order. There was NOTHING of the sort. Not even a return slip. No address to send the wig back to. The wig looks NOTHING like the picture in the Facebook advertisement and it arrived looking like it was worn and thrown away then wrapped and sent to me to “appease” me. The company contacted me last week to ask me to drop my complaint against them so we could work out a different deal. I never responded, as directed by Daniel, my PayPal representative. I was hoping things were going to turn out better for me, such as PayPal seeing you it that I receive all of my money back $80.36 for both wig purchases which has proven I was duped and my money unjustly stolen. I WISH I can show you all the pics of the wig which was sent to me. I am not the fraudulent person, they ARE! I am an innocent person who simply wanted my $80.36 BACK. PayPay has broken my heart as has TSL CO., LTD. This is madness that I have NO ONE advocating for ME. Your file has been uploaded.  C4E09115-6369 ... B08.jpeg / 4.35 Your file has been uploaded.  7BB7D2C4-73E7 ... F767.png / 3.42 These are pics of the wig advertised which I thought I was going to receive and so I have attached pics of what ACTUALLY ARRIVED LAST EVENING AT AROUND 6:30pm at my home through FedEx Delivery. My heart is so broken. Your file has been uploaded.  43AC44CE-7E5F ... 79F.jpeg / 3.36 Your file has been uploaded.  7AC49BE2-86F6 ... 95D.jpeg / 2.65 It’s not the same color. I NEVER wear bright reds like this. It’s nearly matted and barely any curls, the stitching is HORRIBLE, there was white pieces of string in the wig and there is absolutely no volume. This wig is atrocious! This is NOT what I ordered. I STILL WANT MY REFUND OF $80.36 PLEASE GIVE ME MY REFUND???????????? What more do I need to prove that this is NOT a reputable company. Go and read allllllllll of the reviews. I’m not the only one. This hurts. I have been calm and patient enough. I want my refund. Thank you! Your file has been uploaded.  696CC6F9-4253 ... 663.jpeg / 1.74 Your file has been uploaded.  3DF8496A-2DEA ... 813.jpeg / 3.66 Your file has been uploaded.  53C61730-BC1C ... 131.jpeg / 3.42 Your file has been uploaded.  20EB0A95-A79B ... B5B.jpeg / 3.55 Your file has been uploaded.  83A0B5E3-413B ... E95.jpeg / 2.31 I cannot even locate the seller’s info to let them know how my purchased item (my wig) came to me. This is madness! Are these the type of businesses you all work with? Is this how PayPal resolves customer complaints? Wow! Shame on all of you!! I trusted you all (PayPal) was on my side. I’ve yet to hear anything back from you all since I began writing this. This is unbelievable. Wow!! I just want my money back. I want a refund of $80. $80.36 back, please and thank you. I tried emailing you all last night to let you know how this was not resolved but you all do not allow us to reply nor send pix. How else am I to prove my case that I have been ripped off by this fraudulent company? THE WIG IS A MESS!!! ABSOLUTELY NOT WHAT I ORDERED NOR THE COLOR. I WISH YOU ALL COULD SEE THESE PICTURES. HEARTBREAKING. ALL I WANT IS MY REFUND. #day1 On April 14, 2020, I ordered two wigs from TSL CO., LTD through their ad on Facebook. Paid $40.18 using my PayPal. By May 5, 2020 I was corresponding with TSL CO., LTD to find out the estimated time my wigs would arrive. They told me to be patient because of “COVID-19”. I corresponded with several different agents who sent me the same script each time. I finally contacted PayPal after reading reviews on the Internet and I notified PayPal that I was scammed and my money was stolen. I asked several times for a refund of $80.36 PayPal has taken me through the ringer and I asked this rep. named Daniel why I have to FIGHT FOR MY MONEY????? I paid this company - NOT PAYPAL!!!!!!!!! I’m so frustrated by all of this right now. I do not know what else to do. Thank you for allowing me to vent. D.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I am so sorry this is happening to you and to all of us. Please report the scam company and PAYPAL (scam company as well) to Econsumer.gov. We have to band together and get these companies shut down.
Login to Me Too

TwilightMyst
Contributor
Contributor

I was also scammed by TSL CO, LTD for $32 and some change on April 7, 2020. 
my purchase was for Alcohol Wipes that never arrived. 
After waiting a month, I opened my claim with PayPal. 
both sides had to reply to PayPal’s inquiry. 
TSL gave a fake tracking company and tracking number. 
I’m pleased to say after about 25 days PayPal ruled in my favor. 
I got my refund about a week later.  
Also report this company to BBB. Better Business. 
hopefully we can stop them from scamming in USA. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.