Scammed by TSL CO.,LTD

Shoppingrandma0
Contributor
Contributor

I understand from all the complaints against this company DBA: TSL CO.,LTD THAT PayPal is not offering a resolution or refunds?

Login to Me Too
140 REPLIES 140

Jock6221
Contributor
Contributor
I also was refunded by my credit card company. Just dispute the charge. They will investigate them.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Many people who have been scammed by this company and all the other company names they use are filing disputes with Econsumer.gov. The more people that fo this this the better. Also, class actions are being filed.
Login to Me Too

Jock6221
Contributor
Contributor
Just dispute the charge with your credit card company. They will investigate them and refund your money. Mine did.
Login to Me Too

MikiePWash
Contributor
Contributor

I'm currently going through a resolution via paypal with this company.  They initially offer a 20% refund or you can ship it back for a full refund.  I select the second option and then they offer a 30% refund.  I still stick to the second option they provided in the initial response and they turn around again and offer a 50% refund.  It's becoming clear they are going to fight me every step of the way to get a full refund.  I don't care if it costs more money to ship back than what I paid.  I would rather lose a $100 in return shipping fees than allow these scumbags to keep my money.  Don't buy anything from those facebook ads.  It's all cheap knockoffs of products that aren't licensed from legit companies that own the patents.  I now mark every zip top ad I see on facebook as fraudulent.  Facebook and Paypal appear unconcerned with these sellers.  Now, evertime facebook slams my feed with ads, I assume they're all scams.  It's the only option I have to protect myself. 

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I never thought about them slamming your page. Same thing on mine, but every ad I see I leave negative reviews. In one day aline, the company had 11 different names. TSL is just one of the names. The have 20+ companies they use. A lit of us are filing thru Econsumer.gov naming both the variety of companies and Paypal for allowing it to continue. Join in!
Login to Me Too

MikiePWash
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, it's like every few weeks facebook inundates my page with fake ads after every other post from friends.   Zip Top was one as well as the adjustable barbells.  Since I workout, I knew the barbells were fake as Soloflex sells the exact same design.  The Wish website is a haven for scammers too.  I'm done having to take a package outside, don a gas mask, aerate all the chemicals that pour out of it, and pollute the environment in the process.  Don't get me wrong, I don't see a need to ban sellers on facebook, but I DO expect them to be vigilant in thoroughly researching these companies before approving their ads.  Paypal should also implement a policy whereas they hold the payment from overseas sellers and only release it when the recipient is satisfied with their purchase and is as advertised.

Login to Me Too

Assiab
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a straightener via a fb ad and i still havent heard anything also didnt get an email? How do i get my money back?
Login to Me Too

Lytle
I ordered a $23.95 paint brush set through TSL CO., LTD . They never sent anything. So, I did a resolution claim through PayPal to reach out to let the seller know I had no information to track the shipment because I tried emailing them several times with no response (those were attached to the original claim). The seller finally responded to the claim and provided a shipping number stating the merchandise was in route. When I just checked FedEx, the website states no package has been shipped or brought to their distribution center to be shipped (the tracking number the seller provided: 7489098831853073128). I couldn't do anything else through PayPal, because once they sent the tracking number, I did not escalate the issue (assuming the package was sent and would arrive within 4-6 business days as the response indicated). Still with no package, no response from the seller, I'm feeling like I'm getting the run around and they're never going to send the item. I just want a refund, and have no way to get it. I want this scam of a company brought to justice and shut down. I also saw posts here to share with econsumer.gov, so I shared there as well. Shame on them.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
The number you gave is NOT a FedEx number. It sure looks like a USPS number to me... I'm a retiree from there. When I checked that number the page says it doesn't exist.
Login to Me Too

MikiePWash
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, fedex starts with a 1Z.  A google search came up empty with that tracking number, meaning it's not from fedex, usps, ups or any other american delivery service.

For the rest of you out there, resolve this with your bank if possible.  I'm done with the back and forth.  A customer should NEVER be forced to negotiate a refund amount of their own money.  If I shipped this crap back, all they would do is put it back into their supply and sell it to someone else.  Not going to happen.  Like I mentioned in a previous post, we know the signature this company displays when it comes to facebook ads.  You're suddenly slammed with all these "cool" product ads at the same time.  Some of the ads are identical but with different store names.  This is all coming from the same seller.  I've noticed thousands of likes in the comments section praising these products.  How much would you like to bet that most of those comments are fake too?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.