cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scammed by TSL CO.,LTD

Highlighted

Re: Scammed by TSL CO.,LTD

Me too. I am very upset. I want my money back. What to do?

Highlighted
Contributor

If you used PayPal credit, dispute it through your credit card company. If not, you are out of luck. PayPal does not support the buyer.
Highlighted
Contributor

Unfortunately, my PayPal account is, or was!, linked to my bank account, so little chance of getting a refund there   😞

Highlighted
Contributor

I went through both paypal and my credit card company.....when I saw pp wasn't making them comply. 

Highlighted
Anonymous_User
Not applicable

i purchased some thing from them it was junk was not worth 2 cents ,what they say it was and what you got did not match junk junk junk  e mail for a refund have not got a reply 

Highlighted
Contributor

Has PayPal responded to this at all? I'm curious if it's even worth reporting if nothing will be done about this. I thought my money was safer using PayPal.
Highlighted

This fraudulent Chinese company is advertising on Facebook and selling cheap poor quality products. I have found an email address for them but cannot attach it 

Due to the pandemic, PayPal is not replying to emails and phone calls are not going through. They scammed me with a hair straightener. We need to tackle this

Highlighted
Contributor

I filed a complaint with the FTC naming both the scam company AND PayPal. One person was trying to start a class action lawsuit(naming one of their other companies). They use at least 10 different names. When I see their ads on FB, I always leave a negative reply. If people ask questions about whatever it is they are trying to sell, I answer with...MADE IN CHINA...CHEAP, CHEAP....BEWARE
Highlighted
New Community Member

I do not understand why I cannot be refunded my money. How did this happen.
Highlighted
Contributor

Which one of the many different named businesses did you get scammed by? How much are you out? I gave up on Paypal and went through my credit card. I received a refund before I hung up the phone.