Scammed by TSL CO.,LTD

Shoppingrandma0
Contributor
Contributor

I understand from all the complaints against this company DBA: TSL CO.,LTD THAT PayPal is not offering a resolution or refunds?

Login to Me Too
140 REPLIES 140

LucuaHG2

Me too. I am very upset. I want my money back. What to do?

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
If you used PayPal credit, dispute it through your credit card company. If not, you are out of luck. PayPal does not support the buyer.
Login to Me Too

HuddsUK
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, my PayPal account is, or was!, linked to my bank account, so little chance of getting a refund there   😞

Login to Me Too

Denisedawbrown
Contributor
Contributor

I went through both paypal and my credit card company.....when I saw pp wasn't making them comply. 

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

i purchased some thing from them it was junk was not worth 2 cents ,what they say it was and what you got did not match junk junk junk  e mail for a refund have not got a reply 

Login to Me Too

Pimpsanyo
Contributor
Contributor
Has PayPal responded to this at all? I'm curious if it's even worth reporting if nothing will be done about this. I thought my money was safer using PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Ninalindon3
Contributor
Contributor

This fraudulent Chinese company is advertising on Facebook and selling cheap poor quality products. I have found an email address for them but cannot attach it 

Due to the pandemic, PayPal is not replying to emails and phone calls are not going through. They scammed me with a hair straightener. We need to tackle this

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I filed a complaint with the FTC naming both the scam company AND PayPal. One person was trying to start a class action lawsuit(naming one of their other companies). They use at least 10 different names. When I see their ads on FB, I always leave a negative reply. If people ask questions about whatever it is they are trying to sell, I answer with...MADE IN CHINA...CHEAP, CHEAP....BEWARE
Login to Me Too

anmafe
New Community Member
I do not understand why I cannot be refunded my money. How did this happen.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Which one of the many different named businesses did you get scammed by? How much are you out? I gave up on Paypal and went through my credit card. I received a refund before I hung up the phone.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.