Scammed by TSL CO.,LTD

Shoppingrandma0
Contributor
Contributor

I understand from all the complaints against this company DBA: TSL CO.,LTD THAT PayPal is not offering a resolution or refunds?

Login to Me Too
140 REPLIES 140

takatoke81
Contributor
Contributor
I will not be using PayPal again!! I'm sure that they know what is going on by now and they should warn people !!
Login to Me Too

HuddsUK
Contributor
Contributor

I had a reply from PayPal saying that they wouldn't support my claim .... fortunately, not a great amount of money so I'm not wasting my time pursuing.

The item I thought I'd ordered was for four wheel centres .... they sent ONE ... which arrived in a small padded envelope which had been crushed in transit.

They wanted me to send it back, at MY cost ($25 postage for an item I'd paid $32 for) .... then offered an increasing amount of discount if I bought something else .... a total scam and PayPal were totally useless in supporting a legitimate claim. A scam from start to finish ....apparently, this company operate under number of different company names ... beware!

Login to Me Too

BartS1959
Contributor
Contributor

Me to I’m send it back to China for $64 and no news yet, PayPal did not help me for refund yet I’m whiting for China to reseve the package...

Login to Me Too

gilt_edj

Ordered what i thought was 4 wheel center caps, received 1. PayPal initially offered refund if i returned the item and provide proof. I indicated that there was no sense in returning an item that would cost twice as much to return. (60.00). PayPal then told me they would be denying the refund because they found no evidence that seller misrepresented the item. I did not even know who TSL Ltd. was until I filed the complaint.

Login to Me Too

HuddsUK
Contributor
Contributor

Same here .... the advert was taken from Facebook and really indicated the item was for FOUR wheel caps! The ONE I received was delivered in a thin, padded envelope and had been crushed in transit ... hence two of the plastic retaining tags had broken off. After several emails back and forth to TSL (with similar responses to what you received and even sent screen-prints of the ad and the broken item to TSL .... ), I lodged a claim with PayPal. Similar outcome .... they upheld TSL’s position. Looking through these community pages, it appears the company uses a number of identities .... I just wish I’d checked before ordering. It’s not the loss of $32US that really bothers me, it’s the principal of the thing! Seems that consumer rights don’t exist within PayPal or outside the UK!! A total scam company seemingly supported by PayPal; and another Chinese export no one wants!

Login to Me Too

marizach73
Contributor
Contributor
I received the same offer of 20% back and keep the shoe organizers. I said no send me your address. Then they offered me 30%. I said no but give me 50% back and I will consider the case closed. They finally did. I will be throwing the shoe organizers out because they don’t even fit together. This is a total scam and I should’ve gotten all my money back. I am out $46 but I figure it would cost me more to send them back. I will never again by anything through an ad on Facebook. PayPal should not allow this company to utilize their services.
Login to Me Too

Cortez2324
Contributor
Contributor
I can’t believe PayPal is allowing this seller to scam customers in this way. I’m out $53.32 for electric tree pruner that I paid for and instead was sent cheap non-electric pruning shears that I could have gotten at the local dollar store. I’m furious with PayPal for denying my claim.
Login to Me Too

LiftedUp
New Community Member

These shears were advertised on the New Break so it appeared to be legit.  I’m surprised they have been able to advertise their scam so long, and to be able to use PayPal.  It’s bad enough most everything we purchase in the United States is from China, then to be swindled by them is even worse.  I have not seen the shears advertised and hopefully someone will shut this company down.  Hopefully the banks will assist in recovering the money.  Hopefully these con-artist will be brought down.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I haven't used PayPal since I got scammed. More of us should be doing this.
Login to Me Too

eaturner38774
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered something from this particular company and I still haven't received it. I guess I will write it off as a loss. I emailed them and inquired about the shipping of the product but received no reply. I doubt if I will get one.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.