Scammed by TSL CO.,LTD

Shoppingrandma0
Contributor
Contributor

I understand from all the complaints against this company DBA: TSL CO.,LTD THAT PayPal is not offering a resolution or refunds?

Login to Me Too
140 REPLIES 140

Jock6221
Contributor
Contributor
Agree. I ordered shoe organizers and paid for them via paypal from a Facebook Ad. Never recieved an order confirmation or email. Never recieved the product. Feel totally frustrated.
Login to Me Too

KendraO
Contributor
Contributor

Can I ask you a question?  Were the shoe organizers you saw hard plastic with a sliding drawer & a hinged door?  If so I ordered same product & got flimsy plastic...nothing like advertised. Now they say they will refund 20% of my purchase price.!  PayPal should do something about allowing fraud to occur on their platform. 

Login to Me Too

marizach73
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed and received the same offer to get back 20% of the cost.  

Login to Me Too

Steelerfan3372
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having the same issue. They advertise a hard case shoe rack system and then send you some flimsy junk paper contraption.
Login to Me Too

Denisedawbrown
Contributor
Contributor

I received this large white envelope in the mail with no address or invoice receiot or return instructions and I had no idea what it was and knew I did not order whatever this piece of junk was. Its paper and is nothing I would have ever ordered.  I read here after I disputed and filed a report that this is an on going scam byt this TSL CO, LTD. I have 12 cases open for this very same bait and switch false advertising or whatever you care to call this act of theft.  Paypal decided the seller was in thr right because they provided proof of delivery but they did not send what I would have ordered so I reopened the dispute and am waiting on a response again.  Monday I will contact my credit card company and the FTC to report this fraudulent scam and request my money back through them since this seems to be a very rampant issue with paypal not taking this seriously apoarently. Its quiet obvious this is 1000% a scam! I am so disgusted with the criminal element that is so prevalent in todays world when paypal was originated to prevent this kind of criminal activity to begin with.  I am sick and tired of fighting the evil corrupt pieces of crap that comitt these crimes. @Steelerfan3372 , @Shoppingrandma0 , @DTJB , @Sylver_back , @

Login to Me Too

Cortez2324
Contributor
Contributor
My initial claim was disputed as well. I spent a lot of time finding a different contact email and sent all of my documentation again. I got a reply from an actual human and they re-opened the case for me. Waiting to hear back. I’m not paying a cent to send this piece of garbage back to China and I want a full refund including shipping. In the meantime I’ve sent a link to the community page so they can see just how many people have been scammed. I won’t ever buy something this way again. I do use wish but if there’s ever an issue, I’ve been refunded on the spot. I wonder if there’s any way to halt all this fraud. I guess it’s buyer beware, and if it goes poorly, we’re on our own
Login to Me Too

HuddsUK
Contributor
Contributor

I refused too, to send the damaged item back to TSL CO.,LTD (at my expense!) Why would I pay out a FURTHER $22 in order to get a $32 refund. This company is scamming so many people and PayPal are no help whatsoever. Just had an email telling me my claim had been rejected because I had not provided correct tracking detail. A total rip-off!!

Login to Me Too

Crazy4me2
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing happened to me! So much for PayPal Protection!
Login to Me Too

takatoke81
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered two dog beds and found out I got scammed. They took out for the beds then they took another $25. I don't think I will be using PayPal again either because they continue to let this happen. I'm sure PayPal knows what is happening to their customers by now and should remove themselves from this company!!
Login to Me Too

Crazy4me2
Contributor
Contributor
I totally agree! I was scanned by this company as well. I thought PayPal was here to protect us. They appear to be part of the problem. I ordered Electric pruners from this company. Received a cheap pair of manual pruners. I was totally scammed! Was told to send pruners back for complete refund. The Electric Pruners were a gift to my Mom. She had to return them. It cost us $29.94 to ship them back(I could only get a Customs# per USPS!).... With that being said....PayPal Denied my claim!! I am out $98.71 now. So much for PayPal Protection!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.