cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scammed by TSL CO.,LTD

Highlighted
Contributor

Scammed by TSL CO.,LTD

I understand from all the complaints against this company DBA: TSL CO.,LTD THAT PayPal is not offering a resolution or refunds?

131 REPLIES 131
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scammed by TSL CO.,LTD

How can we get paypal to get refund from company.
Highlighted
Contributor

This is why we use PayPal. Right
Highlighted
New Community Member

This abusive that PayPal would allow this company to use there site or services after being reported more than ten times about being scammed and most certainly refund me my money.
Highlighted
Contributor

I agree paypal should be responsible. First and last time using paypal for me. I might even bet their getting a cut to let this continue

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

That's been suggested by others too.
Highlighted
Contributor

I have been SCAMMED BY BOTH TSL CO., LTD & PAYPAL.
Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal’s resolution centre told me the company will provide a full refund (after the sent me a lower spec set of hair straighteners than I ordered). However to get this I have to pay to send them back to China, which is likely to cost me more in postage than the refund is worth. There does not seem to be any way to communicate further with the seller or Paypal about this. Very disappointed with this outcome. I would advise people not to purchase anything from TSL CO.,LTD.
Highlighted
Contributor

Agree. I ordered shoe organizers and paid for them via paypal from a Facebook Ad. Never recieved an order confirmation or email. Never recieved the product. Feel totally frustrated.
Highlighted
Contributor

Can I ask you a question?  Were the shoe organizers you saw hard plastic with a sliding drawer & a hinged door?  If so I ordered same product & got flimsy plastic...nothing like advertised. Now they say they will refund 20% of my purchase price.!  PayPal should do something about allowing fraud to occur on their platform.