Scammed by TSL CO.,LTD

Shoppingrandma0
Contributor
Contributor

I understand from all the complaints against this company DBA: TSL CO.,LTD THAT PayPal is not offering a resolution or refunds?

Login to Me Too
140 REPLIES 140

takatoke81
Contributor
Contributor
I totally agree since you use PayPal to pay for the item!! And I'M SURE THIS ISN'T THE FIRST COMPLAINT!!!!
Login to Me Too

Csharden02
Contributor
Contributor
Same this happened to me.
Login to Me Too

takatoke81
Contributor
Contributor
I won't be using PayPal anymore!! They know that this place is stealing our money and they continue to let people get scammed!!!! Hopefully other people will do the same!!
Login to Me Too

Taggy1234
i ordered drawing tool and ended up with 4 pencils .. no invoice or return address.
Login to Me Too

Golfer1947
Contributor
Contributor
I got scammed out of $199 for shoe organizers.
Login to Me Too

Garyjohn
Contributor
Contributor

As PayPal will not do anything perhaps we, as a group, need to let the larger community know about the lack of support PayPal are prepared to give.   

Login to Me Too

KendraO
Contributor
Contributor
I agree. Let’s figure out what we can do collectively to force PayPal to protect its customers. Obviously TSL does this bait & switch, uses out money for several months, then sends inferior or wrong product. They know that shipping isn’t worth it. So they keep all the money. Such crap. I’m prepared to take it up the ladder until we get relief.
Login to Me Too

New Community Member

I received my pruning tool today. It was not what I ordered. Very disappointed!!! I ordered electric pruning shears for $84.22. I agree, PayPal should do something. I am very disappointed in PayPal for not protecting their customers from scams like this. Maybe a class action lawsuit should be done against PayPal?????

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Garyjohn....any suggestions on how we can do this as a group? I saw the other day that a PayPal moderator was advising someone with one of these known problems to go to the Resolution section and file a dispute. I quickly pointed out that PayPal has denied hundreds of these claims against this company and at least 10 more fake ones..same company different name. I've yet to hear back. THEY DON'T CARE!!
Login to Me Too

KendraO
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. Except I spent 259.00! Now they say refund if I pay for shipping to China. This is such BS...it is a total bait & switch with the customer paying the price.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.