cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scammed by TSL CO.,LTD

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scammed by TSL CO.,LTD

As PayPal will not do anything perhaps we, as a group, need to let the larger community know about the lack of support PayPal are prepared to give.   

Highlighted
Contributor

I agree. Let’s figure out what we can do collectively to force PayPal to protect its customers. Obviously TSL does this bait & switch, uses out money for several months, then sends inferior or wrong product. They know that shipping isn’t worth it. So they keep all the money. Such crap. I’m prepared to take it up the ladder until we get relief.
Highlighted
New Community Member

I received my pruning tool today. It was not what I ordered. Very disappointed!!! I ordered electric pruning shears for $84.22. I agree, PayPal should do something. I am very disappointed in PayPal for not protecting their customers from scams like this. Maybe a class action lawsuit should be done against PayPal?????

Contributor

Garyjohn....any suggestions on how we can do this as a group? I saw the other day that a PayPal moderator was advising someone with one of these known problems to go to the Resolution section and file a dispute. I quickly pointed out that PayPal has denied hundreds of these claims against this company and at least 10 more fake ones..same company different name. I've yet to hear back. THEY DON'T CARE!!
Highlighted
Contributor

Me too. Except I spent 259.00! Now they say refund if I pay for shipping to China. This is such BS...it is a total bait & switch with the customer paying the price.
Highlighted
Contributor

I'm in the same position. One of the quotes I got for returning an item was over £100, and the refund would be £30 🤷🏻‍♀️
Highlighted
Contributor

They send you a lower quality product that isnt what was advertised . that also happened to me.  paypal is no help as the cost to send it back is too expensive , and paypal doesnt refund you for that.

Highlighted
Contributor

Me2.

Scammed by company . Sent small manual pair secateurs instead of electronic as advertised.

Have been offered 60% refund but don't trust them even to make same.

Appreciate any advice

Returning goods would cost more than they are worth.

After multiple compaints Paypal should remove them as trusted site.

Highlighted
Contributor

I've only been offered 30% and that is up from the original 20%. PayPal are a joke, this should not be allowed to happen!

Highlighted
Contributor

In these days of mass social media isn't there a way of completely vilifying the way PayPal are treating their customers? They should have put a stop to this sort of thing  a long while ago, it's a disgrace. My bank paid me back as it was the account PayPal used. Doesn't make me feel a whole lot better as i'd had a different refund into PayPal and only part of the PayPal amount showed up in my back account, not the banks fault but PayPal getting interest free loans and them causal a loss that would not have happened if they had paid it into my back account .