Scammed by TSL CO.,LTD

Shoppingrandma0
Contributor
Contributor

I understand from all the complaints against this company DBA: TSL CO.,LTD THAT PayPal is not offering a resolution or refunds?

Login to Me Too
140 REPLIES 140

LT84
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in the same position. One of the quotes I got for returning an item was over £100, and the refund would be £30 🤷🏻‍♀️
Login to Me Too

elizabeth201
Contributor
Contributor

They send you a lower quality product that isnt what was advertised . that also happened to me.  paypal is no help as the cost to send it back is too expensive , and paypal doesnt refund you for that.

Login to Me Too

Docontheroc
Contributor
Contributor

Me2.

Scammed by company . Sent small manual pair secateurs instead of electronic as advertised.

Have been offered 60% refund but don't trust them even to make same.

Appreciate any advice

Returning goods would cost more than they are worth.

After multiple compaints Paypal should remove them as trusted site.

Login to Me Too

Garyjohn
Contributor
Contributor

I've only been offered 30% and that is up from the original 20%. PayPal are a joke, this should not be allowed to happen!

Login to Me Too

Garyjohn
Contributor
Contributor

In these days of mass social media isn't there a way of completely vilifying the way PayPal are treating their customers? They should have put a stop to this sort of thing  a long while ago, it's a disgrace. My bank paid me back as it was the account PayPal used. Doesn't make me feel a whole lot better as i'd had a different refund into PayPal and only part of the PayPal amount showed up in my back account, not the banks fault but PayPal getting interest free loans and them causal a loss that would not have happened if they had paid it into my back account .    

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Gary.... PayPal doesn't care. I'm about ready to send a note to them and ask if they ever look at this stuff. Obviously they don't. They have only list 2 customers that I know of so they aren't worried.
Login to Me Too

Cortez2324
Contributor
Contributor
Looks like I’m in good company. TSL CO LTD should be banned from selling ANYWHERE.
Login to Me Too

mshaw98
Contributor
Contributor

I shipped my order back to China, Paid postal service $90 with delivery receipt. Pay Pay dispute refused my refund. I called them and provided the proof of return receipt. Pay Pal customer service reversed the earlier decision and refunded my full purchase price. I lost money, but a least I paid the US Postal Service and the scammer TSL CO, LTD did not keep my purchase price. Good luck.

Login to Me Too

Ninalindon3
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered straighteners but got some poor quality rubbish. PayPal not responding

Login to Me Too

YAHISCOMING
Contributor
Contributor
Wow! Brought 1 too! As ADVERTISE this great iron never got it. It seem like a awesome straighter
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.