Scammed by TSL CO.,LTD

Shoppingrandma0
Contributor
Contributor

I understand from all the complaints against this company DBA: TSL CO.,LTD THAT PayPal is not offering a resolution or refunds?

Login to Me Too
140 REPLIES 140

stevechil
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered electric pruning shears and have heard nothing from them. How do I get my money back?
Login to Me Too

Garyjohn
Contributor
Contributor

You probably won't. I've managed to get my bank put the money back in my bank. You will get a normal pair of shears and they will over 20% back unless you send the item back which costs a huge amount. Get in touch with you back now and explain the scam.  

Login to Me Too

Crazy4me2
Contributor
Contributor
So far PayPal will do nothing. One would think that they are in this together!
Login to Me Too

Bshew
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed as well. I was sent a fake product with a fake charger. Electric trimming shears. They are about $4 in the store along with a fake charger. The shears are a low end manual gardening tool. Why does PayPal continue to work with this company. Amex is much safer
Login to Me Too

Hbherring
January 19 I place an order with this company (TSL CO, LTD. They took my money for Electric Scissor. As of today no response and no product. Total scam
Login to Me Too

Issy4
Contributor
Contributor
$99 wasted on flimsy plastic shoeboxes - not one of them fits together. SO angry! Can’t afford to waste this kind of money. This is theft!!! Do not buy from TSL. PayPal - you need to withdraw your association with them. They are pure rip off merchants.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Dispute this thru your credit card company. PayPal no longer cares about their customers and will deny any claim you make with them for a refund. I disputed my purchase after being denied by PayPal and got my refund thru my credit card company. I have not used PayPal since for any purchase and will not in the future.
Login to Me Too

PamPhotographer
Contributor
Contributor
I just mailed the package from TSL back to China when they sent me a bogus product instead of the electric gardening shears I ordered. It cost me $43 to ship them back to China. I am out the return shipping money but at least the seller has to refund something to me. **bleep** me off that Paypal and Facebook are allowing these criminals to continue to advertise their products. They don’t send customers what was actually ordered, knowing that most people won’t bother to pay return shipping.
Login to Me Too

Crazy4me2
Contributor
Contributor
Did you receive the refund? I got scammed out of my refund and my shipping cost. PayPal allowed them to scam us!
Login to Me Too

eaturner38774
Contributor
Contributor
No refund.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.