Scammed by TSL CO.,LTD

Shoppingrandma0
Contributor
Contributor

I understand from all the complaints against this company DBA: TSL CO.,LTD THAT PayPal is not offering a resolution or refunds?

Login to Me Too
140 REPLIES 140

Mari2020
Contributor
Contributor
I did filed a complaint with PayPal. They closed it after not getting a response from TSL Co., LTD. I wasn't happy. That should had been enough reason to refund my money.
Login to Me Too

MY-Canuck
Contributor
Contributor

@Mari2020 

Under what category did you file it under matters since PayPal’s reply is mostly automated nowadays. That is probably the reason why it’s closed if you disputed under item not received when it had.

Thenyou need to call and speak to a live representative.

Kudos appreciated..
Remember if anything seems to good to be true, chances are it is!
Login to Me Too

Crazy4me2
Contributor
Contributor
How do you actually talk to someone? They denied my claim. I'm now out refund and shipping back to company!
Login to Me Too

Chevonatkinson
New Community Member
I wish it were that easy. The item I purchased was not sent, it’s a typical bait and switch. I filed a dispute and the reseller offered to give me half back, I went to PayPal and I have to send the item back to China. It will cost me more than double the refund amount to ship back to China. I’m out the money and dissatisfied with PayPal.
Login to Me Too

wasdvd
Contributor
Contributor

"ust file dispute on your PayPal transaction as item not as described. Get your money back ...."  PayPal is not assisting in getting refund.  I have spent almost 3 months trying to get my refund, even spent $28 shipping to return the junk supplied.  Refund denied because I cannot supply photo of the returned package, despite providing USPS tracking #.  No photo was requested at the time.

Login to Me Too

Crazy4me2
Contributor
Contributor
I did! It didn't do any good! PayPal sided for the scammers!
Login to Me Too

elizabeth201
Contributor
Contributor

they refund they offer is pathetic rip off

Login to Me Too

Garyjohn
Contributor
Contributor

Just got the same message about giving 20% back. This is a scam that PayPal should have done something a while ago. Makes me think i should stop using PayPal. They should at least stop any more happening.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

This company has 2 other names that they use on Ebay or social media. Those names are CMH Technology and Grroshome. If you read over all the complainants here on the dispute/scam listings, most are about this company. Why PayPal allows this to continue I haven't a clue. I know that I haven't used my PayPal account since this happened. I now do my online shopping thru AMAZON and recommend that others do the same. Whatever you are looking for can be found there(usually) and at a lower cost. If you have a problem, with what you order and receive there are no problems returning and getting credit.

Login to Me Too

eaturner38774
Contributor
Contributor
I just hope that they are unable to take anything out of my account in the future. I, too, will continue my shopping through Amazon. This is utterly ridiculous.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.