Scammed by TSL CO.,LTD

Shoppingrandma0
Contributor
Contributor

I understand from all the complaints against this company DBA: TSL CO.,LTD THAT PayPal is not offering a resolution or refunds?

Login to Me Too
140 REPLIES 140

elizabeth201
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue with this company. We loose out either way . this is not right that paypal supports a company like this by doing business with them.

Login to Me Too

Garyjohn
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a pair of electric pruning shears, got a bog standard pair. Same offer, will pay back 20% as cost of postage to great. I have offered for them to keep $10 to pay for the shears i received and they refund the rest. I'm awaiting to hear back, will keep you informed. PayPal MUST get involved in this, it's a disgrace that they don't. 

Login to Me Too

PamPhotographer
Contributor
Contributor
I just also got scammed by TSL. I bought what were supposed to be electric pruning shears. They sent me a pair of manual ones worth $4 locally and a non-functioning plug. Scam!
Login to Me Too

ddsmda

exact same thing happened to me. so disappointed with face book and paypal to let this company do this.

Login to Me Too

Docontheroc
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly same scam.

Manual Secateurs and a plug sent instead of electric.

Trying to get some money back but will be out of pocket.

Learning curve but PAYPAL should remove TSL CO. LTD and make no payments to them.

Login to Me Too

Cortez2324
Contributor
Contributor
They sent you a plug with MANUAL SHEARS?!?!? Wow. Come on, PayPal. Your users deserve much better than this.
Login to Me Too

DL247
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the same problem with an item from them with mis-selling and mis-leading information - Four Square Volley ball game and only the nets have arrived - trying to sort with the company but from the comments I see here, think it's going to be a waste of time and if Paypal won't back us consumers then what's the point in paying via Paypal in the first place, as they are supposed to protect you.

Login to Me Too

Golfer1947
Contributor
Contributor
Package arrived damaged and so far no response on refund.... This company should be taken off EBay and shutout of PayPal..
Login to Me Too

Mari2020
Contributor
Contributor
I totally agree. I've reached out to them about my damaged package and no response. It is frustrating.
Login to Me Too

MY-Canuck
Contributor
Contributor

Just file dispute on your PayPal transaction as item not as described. Get your money back and don’t ever buy anything from Social Media ever again..

Kudos appreciated..
Remember if anything seems to good to be true, chances are it is!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.