Scammed by Shenzhen Aibili International Trade Co., Ltd.

mnwthrt

I opened a dispute with Paypal. I ordered 3 fans and received 3 bluetooth speakers. Shenzhen didn't return any of my emails until I put in resolution request for a refund and all of a sudden Shenzhen answered my original email, not thru Paypal. Shenzhen agreed to give a refund thru Paypal, but I have to return the incorrect items before I get the refund. Paypal told me they reimburse up to $30 to return an item. However, returning the incorrect items are going to cost me the whole refund amount even with the Paypal shipping reimbursement. Totally **bleep** off at Paypal!!!! They should not do business with this company!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Sandrabrown
New Community Member

I ordered a garden kneeler with a tool bag attachment.  I got the flimsy tool bag attachment (probably worth no more that £1) , but no sign of the garden kneeler it is supposed to attach to.  I've had no response from Paypal and the only response I get from Shenzhen Ailbili is that I only ordered the tool bag, even though I have sent them copies of the screen shots and the invoice from them - clearly stating that I ordered the garden kneeler.  I'll never do business with them again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.