Scammed by Shenzhen Aibili International Trade Co.,Ltd.

Gretchj
Contributor
Contributor

On August 1, 2020, I purchased 2 Recliner Luxury Camping Chairs for $59.90. I used PayPal in case something went wrong I would have a recourse, or so I thought. I made a claim because I didn’t receive the correct item. There is no way to contact this seller except through email. I have emailed them 4 times and never received a single response, which I also told PayPal. I escalated my claim with PayPal, all PayPal did was send an email to the seller and the seller responded with the tracking number. So PayPal closed the case. In my email to PayPal when I explained the situation, I said I could send a picture of what I was supposed to have gotten and a picture of what was sent. PayPal never asked me for those pictures, they just closed the case because they got a tracking number. I’m so disappointed in PayPal.  Now that I’ve seen there are others that have been scammed by the same seller. PayPal gave some their money back. I’m not sure what to do now. 

Login to Me Too
178 REPLIES 178

Mamac1234
Contributor
Contributor
Seriously!? Cheating innocent people. You’ll get your karma one day.
Login to Me Too

Mamac1234
Contributor
Contributor
Ugh! Ridiculous
Login to Me Too

JoCee11
Contributor
Contributor

I did that and they said as they sent me a piece of bike chain they had proven they had sent something and found in their favour...its a joke!

Login to Me Too

JudyNJ
Contributor
Contributor
I did, but didn't get my money back.
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
I bought a mini laser & Stand $19.00 + postage I received a stand. When I contact them through email they said that’s what I had ordered they valued this item at $4 you can buy the same item in the uk for £1.00. I send them a copy of my purchase still waiting on reply. PayPal should never let this company use them as a means of payment.
Login to Me Too

Akisklvs
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing did to me too...
Login to Me Too

TheRobos
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same has happened to me, I got the tracking number as a response, so I changed the claim to item not discribed.

I have even sent a copy of the facebook advertisement and what I received.  I have waited 2 months and now and finally I can get a refund if I return the item to China = £10+ in postage costs and the return address is definitely a joke! Bao an qu zhong wu she qu bao xing zhi hui chengShen zhenGUANGDONG 518000China???

I am going to call paypal by phone as there is no option to reply except with a tracking number and I am returning the item to their UK returns address.  Keep pushing Paypal, it is out of order.

Login to Me Too

Mamac1234
Contributor
Contributor
I feel the address is wrong too. I search to find cost and zip code says unknown. I’m calling too. This is ridiculous, and PayPal needs to get their act together if this company has this many negatives and lies they spew out.
Login to Me Too

mim31
Contributor
Contributor

I never received my product or anything from these people and I'm not to happy that Pay Pal just closed my claim because they got a tracking number.

Login to Me Too

Suzette802
Contributor
Contributor

Pay pal is supposed to protect your purchases - I found this to be untrue.

Something VERY similar happened when I purchased from this company. and I still can't get my money back.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.