Scammed by Shenzhen Aibili International Trade Co.,Ltd.

Gretchj
Contributor
Contributor

On August 1, 2020, I purchased 2 Recliner Luxury Camping Chairs for $59.90. I used PayPal in case something went wrong I would have a recourse, or so I thought. I made a claim because I didn’t receive the correct item. There is no way to contact this seller except through email. I have emailed them 4 times and never received a single response, which I also told PayPal. I escalated my claim with PayPal, all PayPal did was send an email to the seller and the seller responded with the tracking number. So PayPal closed the case. In my email to PayPal when I explained the situation, I said I could send a picture of what I was supposed to have gotten and a picture of what was sent. PayPal never asked me for those pictures, they just closed the case because they got a tracking number. I’m so disappointed in PayPal.  Now that I’ve seen there are others that have been scammed by the same seller. PayPal gave some their money back. I’m not sure what to do now. 

Login to Me Too
178 REPLIES 178

DONTTRUSTthem
PayPal won't help anyone. They are in it for the seller only.
Login to Me Too

prodiguy1979
Contributor
Contributor

Open a dispute via PayPal with the seller to say that you have received a different item.

Login to Me Too

Dennis1947
Contributor
Contributor

It will take Paypal weeks upon weeks to refund you, I know as they keep extending the resolution date.

Login to Me Too

JJxx
Contributor
Contributor

Better in your pocket than theirs though.  Hope you get it solved, too many of us just leave it there.... This company also operates under different names and Yes they con you too !!!!

Login to Me Too

Mamac1234
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, they have lots of other so called companies. I keep spamming them to try to let people know on FB. They delete my comments and block me from commenting. I’m returning even if it costs to send back. Would rather get $5 and them refund all. I don’t want them to get my money.
Login to Me Too

KWill83
Contributor
Contributor

I did exactly this, and I have to ship the item that I paid $20 back to China that's going to cost me more than $20 and Paypal says unless they receive the item I don't get reimbursed so it has to also be tracked which on DHL is $80.

Login to Me Too

matt111111
Contributor
Contributor
I had same issue. The company is aware of return shipping cost which is why they offer it. It’s all part of the scam.
Login to Me Too

Service-Aibili
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Gretchj,  We are so sorry for the trouble. We have given you a full refund, and the corresponding staff have accepted the expulsion and punishment. We are sorry for this again. After the lessons of this incident, we have established a corresponding The inspection team, this kind of thing will not happen again. Sincerely sorry again, best regards.

Login to Me Too

fionn111
Contributor
Contributor

That is a TERRIBLE reply.    Staff being paid off for what?  YOUR COMPANY is selling shoddy goods which are neither fit for purpose, not do they resemble the goods ordered.  Staff only do what they are told to do, which is probably to pack the shoddy goods and send them out .  YOU ,the company, are the ones who buy the materials, source the materials, deetermine the quality of the goods.  So, first of all, I don't believe you sacked staff, secondly I don't believe i'll ever get money back, and thirdly I hope sincerely that PayPal block all trading with this "company" - what a pity there are no trading standards to comply with.  

Login to Me Too

Mamac1234
Contributor
Contributor
Agreed!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.