Scammed by Shenzhen Aibili International Trade Co.,Ltd.

Gretchj
Contributor
Contributor

On August 1, 2020, I purchased 2 Recliner Luxury Camping Chairs for $59.90. I used PayPal in case something went wrong I would have a recourse, or so I thought. I made a claim because I didn’t receive the correct item. There is no way to contact this seller except through email. I have emailed them 4 times and never received a single response, which I also told PayPal. I escalated my claim with PayPal, all PayPal did was send an email to the seller and the seller responded with the tracking number. So PayPal closed the case. In my email to PayPal when I explained the situation, I said I could send a picture of what I was supposed to have gotten and a picture of what was sent. PayPal never asked me for those pictures, they just closed the case because they got a tracking number. I’m so disappointed in PayPal.  Now that I’ve seen there are others that have been scammed by the same seller. PayPal gave some their money back. I’m not sure what to do now. 

Login to Me Too
178 REPLIES 178

Kukla66
Contributor
Contributor
I too have been disappointed by PayPal. And I've been given merchandise not as advertised by this company. PayPal does a terrible job allegedly investigating these claims. I'm not sure how they can deem a claim denied within 5 minutes of you filing the claim. I too have limited my PayPal use unless it's a reputable company that I know I've ordered for before. And now I know why eBay split from PayPal completely. Just as an FYI I've had very good luck disputing it with my credit card company. So you all might want to try that Avenue. I never allow the money come directly from my account I always use a credit card as the preferred payment
Login to Me Too

freya17
Contributor
Contributor
Actually I'm not. I was a victim just like everyone Else. But ofcourse you won't believe that. If you check the topic, you'll see my original post. That's all i can say. However my trust in paypal has been wrecked and I won't be using it for unknown websites since they don't have buyer protection. I have actually reported paypal to my local authorities for false advertising on that regard.
Login to Me Too

Prabathdesilva
Contributor
Contributor

For pay pal didn’t helped to resolve the problem. I used buy one get one option.  I paid for two items with option of get another two free. I received only two instead four. These four light for my car doors. Pay pal dragged this case for long . At last giving time 20.01.2021 ,me to produce police report for un delivered stuff close the case on three days before the dead line in  favoured to seller. I didn’t asked for refund but asked for undelivered two. Items. I am really disappointed about the final outcome of the PayPal. I am with pay pay 2013 , this is the first time it happened to me. I couldn’t believe. Later I found this seller has done same kind of things to so many other customers. My personal belief is in time to come if any body do transactions through pay pal you can’t expect justice from whom we trusted for long years. It’s a shame for pay pal who is going to loose a genuine customer like me. Please spread this truth to other user as well.

Login to Me Too

JudyNJ
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased buy 1 get 1 chairs and received 2 tiny little cases instead, and only after weeks of emails to the buyer. After weeks of contacting PayPal, they told me they'd refund me if I shipped the items back. I did, but to the return address on the package, not to the address in China (which I did not see) in their email. So I was out an extra $15, and PP denied my claim. After multiple phone calls to PP, they refused to do anything. So I alerted the US dept of internet fraud and started this message chain to warn people. Finally last month, Shenzhen Aibili refunded me the purchase price. I may still be out $15, and I'll never buy from them again, but that's something. If you haven't received anything, I'd encourage you to notify the US internet fraud dept and the Better Business Bureau. 

Login to Me Too

JudyNJ
Contributor
Contributor

Zane, I got a refund, too (after months of phone calls, emails, alerting the US internet fraud department, and starting this message chain to warn people). I was not made completely whole because they did not refund the cost to return the items, and I wouldn't buy from them ever again. But at least I got my purchase price back. Making your voice heard works. 

Login to Me Too

FX_Garcia
Good to know it. I recently was scammed by YeeMall Trade co LTD. I bought a PC Table and a Pillow for 43 USD. They just sent me a Small Towel. I created a Dispute and Pay pal requested me send back the towel to china in order to get the refund. The cost of sending the towel is 45 USD. I can,t believe pay pal are not supporting me, I sent them all the evidences they asked me. I,m very disappointed about Pay pal.
Login to Me Too

tlandry06
Contributor
Contributor
Right there with y'all. That's why this company accepts PayPal because they know we trust our money is safe but obviously their standards are declining but so is my trust in PayPal.
Login to Me Too

JezJax
Contributor
Contributor

I got scammed for the Bernie's Mittens Crochet Doll. What they advertised in the photo isn't what I received. I received a stupid plush toy. Am disputing through my credit card company and PayPal. Also complained to the FTC and State Atty General. I. Am. Really. **bleep**. I'm assuming it's the same company because when I searched online for the email, this issue came up. All I had up until now was an email and a return address in Tracy, CA. Am asking for full refund. Here's hoping.

Login to Me Too

Shig2
Contributor
Contributor
I hope your successful I wrote the money off ages ago seems this company is untouchable and while ever PayPal keeps paying them on our behalf they will carry on scamming us
Login to Me Too

AllisonV
Contributor
Contributor
I bought what I thought were Vionic tide sandals. They were a cheap copy with no arch support (this is why we buy Vionic for the arch support.) I can’t wear them and wanted to return them but they ignored my e-mails. Finally they replied and said they were the same as the picture so no return. PayPal agreed with them even though all of us have been scammed. Why does PayPal allow so many of their customers to continue to be scammed??!! Why can’t they refuse yo to business with them? Or at least cover it if we are taken advantage of. I’m seriously thinking of cancelling my account I’m so mad.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.