Scammed by Shenzhen Aibili International Trade Co.,Ltd.

Gretchj
Contributor
Contributor

On August 1, 2020, I purchased 2 Recliner Luxury Camping Chairs for $59.90. I used PayPal in case something went wrong I would have a recourse, or so I thought. I made a claim because I didn’t receive the correct item. There is no way to contact this seller except through email. I have emailed them 4 times and never received a single response, which I also told PayPal. I escalated my claim with PayPal, all PayPal did was send an email to the seller and the seller responded with the tracking number. So PayPal closed the case. In my email to PayPal when I explained the situation, I said I could send a picture of what I was supposed to have gotten and a picture of what was sent. PayPal never asked me for those pictures, they just closed the case because they got a tracking number. I’m so disappointed in PayPal.  Now that I’ve seen there are others that have been scammed by the same seller. PayPal gave some their money back. I’m not sure what to do now. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

freya17
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much for the refund. @Everyone: I think they're making their way down the list of disputes. The ones that Paypal closed in their favor wrongly. But i guess it does take a while. Might also ben working from recent to old because that is easier. Don't think you can sort the other way around.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
178 REPLIES 178

Casolan
New Community Member

I did not get the product I order, what a scam.  

Login to Me Too

WandaP1
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered what they advertised as a snowman wreath with a lantern that lights up. What I got was a sticker.  Such a scam!

Login to Me Too

Steeler6
Contributor
Contributor

I am fighting for this same snowman sticker. It’s a pure joke.  Hope you and I can get our money returned. It was advertised as a wreath and it is actually a sticker.  Charged 17.98 for a sticker.  They need to be banned from advertising on Facebook.

Login to Me Too

JudyNJ
Contributor
Contributor
Actually, that's a really good point. I complained to PayPal (& got no help) and reported it to the govt. But I didn't think to tell Facebook. We should all do that bc fb may not even know.
Login to Me Too

Mamac1234
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to. They have other things they are selling on FB under different names. Don’t think FB is doing anything. I spammed the comments about what I received and the lies. I’m blocked from commenting now and they deleted things.
Login to Me Too

WandaP1
Contributor
Contributor

Now I have to jump thru hoops and return the sticker with a tracking number or my case will be closed.

Login to Me Too

Mamac1234
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve got to return the product now. I tried to find online approximate cost to return. The zip code comes up unknown. Will probably cost half what I paid for the stupid thing they sent me.
Login to Me Too

Echoess
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the same situation now. This is their trick. Using the shipping cost to force you give up.

I think the PayPal need to step in to help us now!

Login to Me Too

Chrisel8
Contributor
Contributor
Me either PayPal wouldn't help me either because they gave a tracking number
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.