Scammed by Shenzhen Aibili International Trade Co.,Ltd.

Gretchj
Contributor
Contributor

On August 1, 2020, I purchased 2 Recliner Luxury Camping Chairs for $59.90. I used PayPal in case something went wrong I would have a recourse, or so I thought. I made a claim because I didn’t receive the correct item. There is no way to contact this seller except through email. I have emailed them 4 times and never received a single response, which I also told PayPal. I escalated my claim with PayPal, all PayPal did was send an email to the seller and the seller responded with the tracking number. So PayPal closed the case. In my email to PayPal when I explained the situation, I said I could send a picture of what I was supposed to have gotten and a picture of what was sent. PayPal never asked me for those pictures, they just closed the case because they got a tracking number. I’m so disappointed in PayPal.  Now that I’ve seen there are others that have been scammed by the same seller. PayPal gave some their money back. I’m not sure what to do now. 

Login to Me Too
178 REPLIES 178

Dissapointed48
Contributor
Contributor
I have been scammed by this company too. Ordered twocampong chairs with canopy for £32 odd ($39) I did not receive them I received a small envelope with two small bags in it and because (when Paypal investigated it) there was a tracking number on the envelope Paypal said I received my order which us a blarant lie! I am so cross I used Paypal because if there was a dispute I would get my money back - I have a photo of the envelope with the tracking number and a photo of the bags but I can't seem to be able to send this proof to Paypal. Paypal have closed my case now but I haven't finished with them yet as it was definately not what I ordered. Also it is obviously a scam as I am not the only one who has been scammed 🤬
Login to Me Too

ClaireE1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I tweeted @AskPayPal and got a reply almost straight away. Still not heard from the customer rep as they said they would be in touch but I got a reply on Twitter. There are far too many people who have been scammed by this company for PayPal not to refund everyone. Try turning to social to get a response 🙂
Login to Me Too

TheRobos
Contributor
Contributor
Call paypal, they will reopen it. I managed to reopen mine and changed it to item not as described. My item is on its way back to the address they suppled to Paypal as instructed by Paypal. I have had a refund of the £9.25 postage through their return scheme. Keep T it
Login to Me Too

Zuesmn
Contributor
Contributor

If you could only get a hold of PayPal in the first place!! I always get hung up on after the automated system transfers me.

Login to Me Too

Zuesmn
Contributor
Contributor

I am wondering if PayPal is now in cahoots with these International companies and that is why they look the other way?  Some way financially intertwined?

Login to Me Too

mcbf42
New Community Member
Exactly the same for me. Very disappointed in paypal.
Login to Me Too

Shig2
Contributor
Contributor
I too have been scammed the same he didn’t send the sleeves until I opened the dispute so that he had a tracking number PayPal have closed the case I have asked PayPal to respond no. reply from them cannot believe so many people have been scammed by him and he is still paid out by PayPal I shall not be using PayPal anymore there is no point disappointed
Login to Me Too

TheRobos
Contributor
Contributor
Ring Paypal, make them aware. They will reopen it and sort it. It takes a while. You will be asked to return the item. Its the only way Paypal can issue the refund because the seller wont respond. Do everything Paypal ask and make sure you mention this community page about them.
Login to Me Too

Zuesmn
Contributor
Contributor

If you could only get a hold of PayPal in the first place!! 

Login to Me Too

Slacks1
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed by them too, and as with others, PayPal dismissed my complaint.  They said the "item is materially similar to the seller's description". 

What is going on with PayPal customer service?  How can they honestly say that the beautiful, well-painted, realistic-looking mask I saw in the advertisement looks ANYTHING like what I received?  (Photos of both the advertised and delivered masks below.  I won't both telling you which is which since it's ridiculously obvious.)

And EVEN WORSE, the ad states "Refund within 30 days without reason".  Well, I've requested a refund multiple times now and they've never responded.  Not sure how PayPal can dispute that.  

So disappointing.

120178698_10158657041014605_8488020683882018425_o.jpg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.