Scammed by Seller

gdon936
Contributor
Contributor

I bought clippers from a seller with English name supposed to be in London from Ebay.  Yes they arrived but useless a. Not cordless as stated!  b. Didn't cut.  I contacted the seller for a return but all he would say is he agreed with me but to claim through PayPal. I thought it strange but he continued to say this.  So I claimed through PayPal.  I realise now that as soon as you do this Ebay wipe their hands.  PayPal said the seller agreed to refund if I returned the clippers to CHINA! The address the seller provided was in chinese.  I printed the address off took the parcel to the Post Office but they wouldn't accept it as it had to be in English.  I have been played all the way along but have gained no support from PayPal who have rejected my claim today as I haven't returned the item!  There is no way of contacting PayPal or get into dialogue about the claim.  I put several complaints into PayPal but just receive the computer generated .thank you for your correspondence.  Has anyone any ideas about where I go from here.  I am not that bothered about the £19 I have lost but it us now the lack if trust in PayPal.  Have now started paying by card were I always used PayPal.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.