Scammed by PayPal

patcarjes
Contributor
Contributor

Well i just received notification from PP that my claim for an item i never received was rejected.

Purchased a radio from china, listing said that "Item location..DUBLIN" which is why i bought it......weeks later still no radio..SELLER AGREED TO REFUND ME but no refund..contacted PP and started a claim...now no refund and no radio....

PP said they had tracking information..but no signature....i have nothing from this transaction , just money gone from my account

Its bad enough when you dont receive your item but to add insult to injury you get stung by the people that you trust with your money....

I had to buy another radio..from china...real china, not DUBLIN China..(another thing PP seem happy to ignore),  which i received while this claim was going on....

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PotpotHo
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @patcarjes, sorry to hear about what happen. We suggest you to contact shipping courier ir postal service and ask for documentation with the tracking number stating that it is not delivered to your address. No need for anything specific just as simple as the tracking number provided by the seller is not your address. Once you have the documentation then you can file an appeal on the claim so you can get your money back. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

BSTECH
Contributor
Contributor

Even if you get this proof it will be of no use to you as paypal will still deem the item as delivered, I have tracking info of an item that has not been delivered and they still say it has. 

complete jokers....

im sorry you are going though this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.