Scammed by Mygoodmask.com

NaturalRoots1
New Community Member
I purchased mask on March 3, 2020 from mygoodmask.com. The only reason I ordered from this company is because they had the PayPal payment option. I figured if I didn’t get my product PayPal would refund me. WRONG. After researching the company I found a similar website with the same contact information which appeared to be in the USA but according to how instructions were written I noticed it was not in the United States. I immediately sent an email requesting a refund with no reply from the company. I called PayPal and they said I have to wait 7 days to file a claim. The seller finally added shipping information but when I received the item it was a fidget spinner. I immediately sent this information to PayPal only for them to tell me I have to return the item to China and once seller confirms receipt they will give me a refund. To top it off the return address is in Chinese writing. I am very disappointed with PayPal role in this. This company is scamming people and everyone should be issued a refund. I’m going to be out of more money sending a piece of garbage back to China. You cannot trust the PayPal logo anymore. Sorry for the long message. I’m very frustrated with this situation.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Eliza0011
Contributor
Contributor

I have a similar problem! I made an order with express delivery (2 days), Mygoodmask.com charged extra $30! I opened a dispute 2 months ago, and today Paypal has rejected it. They said I received my package, although it was supposed to come two months ago! Not now! I still don't have my mask and my refund! 

Login to Me Too

Rk999
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the midst of a similar experience.  I have a lot of documentation.  Now I believe that Paypal is involved in this scam.  Why do this continue to do business with this company under many names.  I am going to the Ecommerce to report, I already reported to Facebook, Senator Blunt, and there is government investigative agency.  

Everyone who had a similar problem have them contact me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.