Scammed by JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

ahwen1527
Contributor
Contributor

I saw an ad on facebook and bought items for my children. Used Paypal to pay for those items using my credit card. Couple of days later, I received a phone call from the credit card company asking if I bought something else online. We realized it was a fraud.

Then, I received an email that my package was delivered by US post office. Of course, the package was no where to be found. Called the post office, they told me that the tracking number they provided was correct. It has different receiver and address. It is shipped to the city where I live in.

Waited 2 months, file a case with paypal. That company again provided Paypal with a Fedex tracking number. I called the tracking number. It was the same thing. that the tracking number they provided was correct. It has different receiver and address. It is shipped to the city where I live in.

Paypal has denied my case many times.

Any suggestion on what to do next?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

rtekh
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me too, came here to see if anyone else had a issue with fake tracking number. Real bummer, feels like PayPal won't do anything.

Login to Me Too

ahwen1527
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry to hear that. Paypal would not do anything for me either. Reported that company and Paypal to federal trade commission. Then, the federal trade commission will give you an idea on how to go from there after you file a report. Good luck to you.

www.ftc.gov

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.