Scammed by Heroine seller

katjafarin

I purchased a pair of boots off of Heroine (Grailed app) and the seller gave me two sets of tracking numbers. One was said to be delivered the next day and the other (official through the Herione app) was delivered to the wrong address. I never got the boots and PayPal denied my claim because of the faulty tracking number that said the shoes were delivered the next day. I want my $315 back and I don’t know what to do. The seller refuses to respond- this is obviously a scam and no one will respond to me. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

cytinaaa
Contributor
Contributor

go to paypal message center and heroine‘s ig account

good luck 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@katjafarin 

APPEAL

To submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper/courier (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment. Or one that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address.
Check tracking in below link to see where it went.
https://www.17track.net/en

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click Contact at the bottom of the page, however that may not be an option at the moment due to covid), or via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

You also have the option to contact your card issuer if you funded your paypal payment that way and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

cytinaaa
Contributor
Contributor
But be prepared, the representative at PayPal will ask you to get a document from usps to prove the package was not delivered to your address. However, you won’t get it because they will tell you none of these two packages have your name or address on them. Also, representative at PayPal might keep telling you that you should not purchase at heroine. Yes blame the victims. They won’t reach out to the seller for proof instead.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.