cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scammed by HUIMENG CO., LIMITED

sarasa
Contributor

Re: Scammed by HUIMENG CO., LIMITED

Is xiaolizi on etsy the real seller? PayPal reversed their decision in my favor when I showed them messages from xiaolizi confirming the stolen images and reviews. The coat I got was better grade than the hoodies they started sending out but def not wool. I am not sure why paypal hasn’t banned them. I think they’re gone from facebook.
Pelagicdiver

I ordered what was advertised as a wool anorak. When it arrived it’s synthetic polyester
sarasa
Contributor

I found the real product that they scammed me on and so paypal sided with me after I showed the etsy owner message confirming they are not affiliated. They even stole old reviews from the etsy seller’s website and reposted them. If it was a wool jacket, see if the seller xiaolizi sells it. Or a reverse image search.
Conjure26
Contributor

so scammed! they sent me an empty box! now they are asking to return. shame on paypal for allowing this to continue!

sarasa
Contributor

I got a refund but I found the etsy seller who confirmed they stole the images and reviews off their site and they were unaffiliated with Huimeng. Looking at the reviews at betterelegent (note misspelling of elegant with an e) for the wool single breasted coat, they dropped the quality of their fake product to just being a hoodie. So paypal reversed their decision when I threw a fit about the counterfeit item. One item was actually decent quality (will see if it holds up) and the other item was child size but those two items were not officially licensed products and were also fake. Try reverse image searching too to find the actual maker. I feel like 90% of the items are the wool coat based on being unable to find other reviews. Also be prepared for your info to be used to register websites for the whois. This happened to me about 6 years ago and within a year they switched the whois info to my name before a company took them to the “internet court.” (WIPO deal with domain disputes and they’re in Switzerland). Judging by the list of names that were including in the complaint, pretty sure we all had purchased fake items. So yeah. Hopefully you’re info is not stolen, sold, or involved in other issues.
ABSilva
Contributor

Why hasn't PayPal banned this company already!?

Unfortunately, I was also a victim of this scam...

I have bought a wool coat, but received a very bad quality polyester hoodie!

Hopefully they will face the consequences soon!...

andrewinOmaha
Contributor

I saw an ad with videos for an LED facemask that is voice activated.  It has a mouth that moves while you talk, it's very funny.

It took weeks to receive and the item I got does not even function like the one in the ad.  The battery doesn't hold a charge.

I found one for half the price on Amazon that works significantly better and, apparently, you can't get a refund on this one from "Huimeng".

Hot garbage and over $30 in the trash.

krill123
Contributor

I got scammed by them last night. well, I fought back and won though. Here's what hapenned.

I saw this statue for sale on facebook. I clicked on it and it re-directed me to a website: <Removed>

I decided to purchase the product using paypal.

4 hours later, I decided to look at my paypal to make sure I was only charged the amount agreed upon and then noticed funds had been transfered to "

HUIMENG CO., LIMITED".. I researched this and fell on this page. reading this.. I knew I had fallen for a scammer. So I re-checked product I had bought and was horrified to notice the con... The facebook advertisement said "sculpture twice".. When I clicked on "shop now" button and got to their website.. Sculpture had changed to "Wallpaper".. Very sneaky.. I had bought a 50$ CAD 11x13 inch piece of paper.. 
So I sent them 2 emails and one messenger message telling them to cancel my order as it was only 6 hours old. I also openned a dispute with paypal (this is what saved me). Took screenshots of all communication with them asking them to cancel and also proof of the con.. HUIMENG CO. first sent me an email saying "What's wrong with product? Why you cancel?  It's popular product". I replied to cancel it again and told them I had openned a dispute with paypal for this. Then I checked in paypal again and after a few minutes and I had gotten full refund!! 🙂

This was a big eye opener for me in the sense that I no longer trust any seller on facebook platform. Will definitely avoid in the future.

THANK YOU to this forum..I would have gotten scammed for sure and lost 50$. Thank you!

Facebook advertisement - says sculpture twice:

Their website, once directed to it after clicking shop now .. now it says wallpaper instead of sculpture.. Very sneaky:
item.jpg

This is 100% a scam.

PS: I blocked their facebook page and messenger. Hope I never hear from this scam company ever again and that paypal removes their ability to do business with them in the future. Just not sure what other steps (if any) I should be taking right now.

Can't find paypal email to send all of this too. I hope they read this forum.

FELZER
Contributor

It happened to me too,you have to report to paypall by loging to your account.
Florcarioca
Contributor

They did the same with me ! PayPal can pulla warning and let us decide if we want to proceed with the purchase I suffered several different scams from CHINA providers!