Scammed by HUIMENG CO., LIMITED

kthompson11
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a nutcracker on the 22/10/20, the website stated is was 6ft tall "animated musical nutcracker with drum". I have since received the product and its is not as described (it is 30-60cm tall and not animated...). I have then checked the website again and it has been completely changed since when I ordered. The pictures originally showed it as tall as a door way and animated with lights, they have now been removed to show the small version I received. I as for a full refund as it was insanely misleading. I escalated the case, the company are now expecting me to return it to China which i have to pay for. It will cost me $15 AUD and take 2-3 months to arrive back in China (I won't receive the refund until its received). Is it right for me to refuse to return it, leaving me out of pocket, even though they scammed me?

Login to Me Too
141 REPLIES 141

Tdjones
New Community Member
I also ordered the same type Christmas wreath on October 29, 2020 still haven’t received it
Login to Me Too

Kymosguy
Contributor
Contributor
Everyone needs to file a complaint with the FTC concerning this company, PayPal and Facebook. I've already done that part. I'm now filing a complaint with BBB against the same 3. And since PayPal and Facebook are located in California and it looks like this company also has a California address, I will file a formal complaint with their Division of Consumer Affairs and the Attorney General's office. Everyone needs to do this. The more complaints they get, the the faster they will investigate.
Login to Me Too

Rita681
Contributor
Contributor
I would so much like to do all of what your doing but my writing schills are not great,I would love a copy of your complaint so I can add my name to it.thanks in advance.
Login to Me Too

Nikster70
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 3 bracelets recently....took my money but as if today,no confirmation email has been sent. I sent 2 emails and no response.  So guess I am out of $32 and Facebook needs to ban them. PayPal complaint filed but nothing done as of yet. If PayPal and Facebook know this company scams people, they should no allow an transactions to be done. I'm **bleep**..

Login to Me Too

Rita681
Contributor
Contributor
Did you order your bracelets from faithmoon.com on Facebook by any chance?I ordered a necklace for my daughter's Birthday.many emails and phone calls to both seller and delivery company Amarex Australia,still have not received my parcel.
Login to Me Too

Kymosguy
Contributor
Contributor
Sadly you won’t see a dime it’s a company that just crooked .. but report is easy and go online better business bureau ( fill out form ) then go again to PayPal fill out the not what you ordered form ( but they done nothing as of to date about this company!!) I stopped using PayPal .. thank you hope this helps
Login to Me Too

Windance10
Contributor
Contributor
I hear you, im at the same crossroads, to return to china and receive or not! Am i throwing good money after bad money? Im going to takw the higher road and invest in the returning just to be morally right (though maybe financially wrong). I trusted paypal, my first mistake.
Login to Me Too

Kymosguy
Contributor
Contributor
Sadly returning it isn’t the thing to do with theses people ( we tossed ours in a fire pit and enjoy a glass of wine ) There scammers too rated smart and sending it back isn’t morally right because they stole $ from you for a trinket... just saying. Thank you for you
Login to Me Too

Barbershop61
Contributor
Contributor
I did as well. I’m supposed to ship it back but the Post Office will not ship it unless it’s written in English & there’s an address from California! This a total SCAM. PayPal needs to do something about them!
Login to Me Too

BillG652
Contributor
Contributor

Everyone needs to file a complaint with the FTC concerning this company, PayPal and Facebook.  I've already done that part.  I'm now filing a complaint with BBB against the same 3.  And since PayPal and Facebook are located in California and it looks like this company also has a California address, I will file a formal complaint with their Division of Consumer Affairs and the Attorney General's office.  Everyone needs to do this.  The more complaints they get, the the faster they will investigate.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.