Scammed by HUIMENG CO., LIMITED

kthompson11
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a nutcracker on the 22/10/20, the website stated is was 6ft tall "animated musical nutcracker with drum". I have since received the product and its is not as described (it is 30-60cm tall and not animated...). I have then checked the website again and it has been completely changed since when I ordered. The pictures originally showed it as tall as a door way and animated with lights, they have now been removed to show the small version I received. I as for a full refund as it was insanely misleading. I escalated the case, the company are now expecting me to return it to China which i have to pay for. It will cost me $15 AUD and take 2-3 months to arrive back in China (I won't receive the refund until its received). Is it right for me to refuse to return it, leaving me out of pocket, even though they scammed me?

Login to Me Too
141 REPLIES 141

Ilylopez1
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal needs to refund my money. I’ve beef scammed
Login to Me Too

BillG652
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately PayPal isn't going to help.  They are siding with the scam artist.  

Login to Me Too

Technical64
Contributor
Contributor
I want PayPal to refund my money. Y’all shouldn’t be doing business with scammers. I never received my $50 item. Help!!
Login to Me Too

Mallhopping
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal should not accept payments made to Huimeng knowing that they scam so many people.
Login to Me Too

Rita681
Contributor
Contributor
I agree if PayPal know there scammers,why are they allowing them to receive PayPal payments
Login to Me Too

Carlyl
Contributor
Contributor
Since PayPal won’t stand behind us on scams I think it’s time to drop PayPal and start using other apps. I’m out!!
Login to Me Too

Epcotfans54
Contributor
Contributor
Did you report it to PayPal and did they do anything about it. All I got was that I needed to contact the company.
Login to Me Too

BillG652
Contributor
Contributor

It was reported to PayPal.  All they said was to return the items to the company in China at our expense.  The address given is in Chinese and it wouldn't copy and paste. so no shipping label.  You are responsible for all shipping costs, tariffs, insurance and customs fees.  After 3 or 4 months, the money will be refunded.  PayPal is not on the side of the customer.  

Login to Me Too

Technical64
Contributor
Contributor
Same. I demand a rehearing!! I don’t want to have to boycott PayPal. But, I will. Come on, PayPal, do the right thing. Thank you. 🙏
Login to Me Too

Rita681
Contributor
Contributor
I hope they will,I have contacted both companies involved in my not received parcel item, PayPal once I forwarded the scam to PayPal, PayPal said to Waite 14 days to allowed them to respond.paypal forwarded my dispute to the company.so just waiting now.they must be a busy lot with all these scammers.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.