cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scammed by HUIMENG CO., LIMITED

agustina4
Contributor

Re: Scammed by HUIMENG CO., LIMITED

Soy residente de Puerto Rico, me han estafado pague por Pay pay $67.78 como los reclamante, pensé que era una compañía seria y de prestigio. A través de esta página quiero indicar cómo otros aquí reclamante que me han estafado por la compra de estos soldados que se suponen son de 6 pies y me enviaron una figura pequeñita. Estoy muy insatisfecha y molesta. Gracias por leer.
MalMeow
Contributor

AmandaL2020
Contributor

I bought my Christmas Wreath from Huimeng And I paid $61.77 for it, and it's different from what they sold. And it was had received it a week ago, and it's a 9” piece of crap. I'm trying to get my refund, but Paypul requested the link; I couldn't found them anymore on Instagram. It's not about the money, I hate scams; if we do anything about it, the next innocent people will get hurt. I stand for what's right.
Kymosguy
Contributor

Trust me PayPal does Absolutely nothing to get out money back because this company is smart and use tricks and wording to get away with stealing our money we lost it on a nutcracker ( got a $5 wood junk one not the lighted and resin one they said it was ) so 100,s of oaypay users are being ripped off with PayPal’s help.
Cat112
New Community Member

Scammed by them for two necklaces, they were going to be Christmas presents.
monarch09
New Community Member

Do not order anything from this company. They will take your money and make every excuse to tell you why you do not have what you ordered.
Kymosguy
Contributor

Reported them to the federal trades office. And bested business bureau
philperil
Contributor

i was scammed too !!!
i order a heavy (1cm thick) wool coat for 60$, presenting with a video of the product, and a sheep picture. in fact, the sheep are people the make'em trust 😞
i received a thin polyester light sweatshirt 2mm thick, for a maximum value of 2-3$ !! yes, i go 4-5 times on the pratunam clothes market in Bangkok, one of the biggest in south asia, i know the prices of chinese **bleep** !!

THIEVES !!!

Kymosguy
Contributor

I been just so tired of this company. It PayPal does nothing about it. I sent emails to the us trade commission file company with the BBB and still they get away with it because there deceptive on all levels ..
Tags (1)
sarasa
Contributor

Is xiaolizi on etsy the real seller? PayPal reversed their decision in my favor when I showed them messages from xiaolizi confirming the stolen images and reviews. The coat I got was better grade than the hoodies they started sending out but def not wool. I am not sure why paypal hasn’t banned them. I think they’re gone from facebook.