Scammed by HUIMENG CO., LIMITED

kthompson11
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a nutcracker on the 22/10/20, the website stated is was 6ft tall "animated musical nutcracker with drum". I have since received the product and its is not as described (it is 30-60cm tall and not animated...). I have then checked the website again and it has been completely changed since when I ordered. The pictures originally showed it as tall as a door way and animated with lights, they have now been removed to show the small version I received. I as for a full refund as it was insanely misleading. I escalated the case, the company are now expecting me to return it to China which i have to pay for. It will cost me $15 AUD and take 2-3 months to arrive back in China (I won't receive the refund until its received). Is it right for me to refuse to return it, leaving me out of pocket, even though they scammed me?

Login to Me Too
141 REPLIES 141

Ziggybrown1
New Community Member
I was scammed by ordering glasses thru huimenco😡
Login to Me Too

Osa12
Contributor
Contributor

I also have been scammed. by this same company. I ordered 4 personalized letter wooden banks for my grandchildren for Christmas. The banks were suppose to be wooden with each child's names personalized on the corresponding letter. I could not believe the crap that I received! I got 4 veneer wood (panels glued together)  letters with a package of vinyl stickers. They were packaged in a bubble wrap bag with no invoice, no product names or numbers, NOTHING! When I send pictures of the crap I received, they had the nerve to say that they needed further information (SKU product numbers) and invoice tracking number. WTF! Stay away from this company. I also report them to Facebook which is where my daughter saw the site under the name: outskirtsyum.com.  STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! A complete scam! 

Login to Me Too

Lyneve
Contributor
Contributor
Did PayPal help in your situation?
I have sent over 20 emails to this company. They oscillate in response from send back for a refund (yeh sure they will); item was what I ordered (despite comparison photos being repeatedly sent), to offering $5US, then $10US! How they get away with this is beyond me:( I just keep attempting to bombard them, and continue to post everywhere I can to warn folk.
Hope PayPal helped you🤗
Login to Me Too

credding27
Contributor
Contributor
No, PayPal did not help. They closed my case with absolutely no results.
Login to Me Too

Bicabod
Contributor
Contributor
It is seriously infuriating! Maybe we all need to send emails to PayPal requesting they no longer do business with this company..... I already sent mine.
Login to Me Too

Rita681
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a beautifull necklace for my daughter,read the details and reviews and was impressed,after 8 weeks of going back and forward with seller faithmoon and Amerax delivery,I finally received it.cheap looking peace of junk.will never buy again from this fake company,it is time pay pal starts blocking these companies,or everyone can stop using PayPal
Login to Me Too

agustina4
Contributor
Contributor
Soy residente de Puerto Rico, me han estafado pague por Pay pay $67.78 como los reclamante, pensé que era una compañía seria y de prestigio. A través de esta página quiero indicar cómo otros aquí reclamante que me han estafado por la compra de estos soldados que se suponen son de 6 pies y me enviaron una figura pequeñita. Estoy muy insatisfecha y molesta. Gracias por leer.
Login to Me Too

AmandaL2020
Contributor
Contributor
I bought my Christmas Wreath from Huimeng And I paid $61.77 for it, and it's different from what they sold. And it was had received it a week ago, and it's a 9” piece of crap. I'm trying to get my refund, but Paypul requested the link; I couldn't found them anymore on Instagram. It's not about the money, I hate scams; if we do anything about it, the next innocent people will get hurt. I stand for what's right.
Login to Me Too

Kymosguy
Contributor
Contributor
Trust me PayPal does Absolutely nothing to get out money back because this company is smart and use tricks and wording to get away with stealing our money we lost it on a nutcracker ( got a $5 wood junk one not the lighted and resin one they said it was ) so 100,s of oaypay users are being ripped off with PayPal’s help.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.