Scammed by HUIMENG CO., LIMITED

kthompson11
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a nutcracker on the 22/10/20, the website stated is was 6ft tall "animated musical nutcracker with drum". I have since received the product and its is not as described (it is 30-60cm tall and not animated...). I have then checked the website again and it has been completely changed since when I ordered. The pictures originally showed it as tall as a door way and animated with lights, they have now been removed to show the small version I received. I as for a full refund as it was insanely misleading. I escalated the case, the company are now expecting me to return it to China which i have to pay for. It will cost me $15 AUD and take 2-3 months to arrive back in China (I won't receive the refund until its received). Is it right for me to refuse to return it, leaving me out of pocket, even though they scammed me?

Login to Me Too
141 REPLIES 141

Ronkedrowski
Contributor
Contributor
Do you have an address to file a complaint with ??. We going thru the same scam we sent it back to the return address on box they refused it and now it going to be refused by us ( we are sick of PayPal ignorance over this company fraudulent sales and really we ordered a full size musical item got a $3 item amd returned amd this company should not be able to keep playing games with customers. PayPal wake up already and do something ( I’ve cancelled my credit card on my account with PayPal and won’t use PayPal again as they are just as bad as this company .
Login to Me Too

Christina212usc
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered an icemaker on 8/15/20. Contacted the seller. They gave me tracking information. I took it to my local post office and they showed me a picture of the package that was taken in California. It fit in the palm of the person's hand. The tracking information said it weighed 4 ounces. No way an ice maker weighs 4 ounces. I reported it to paypal and they closed it saying that the company could prove delivery. That is very interesting since it never made it to my post office in Colorado.

20201020_195339_LI.jpg20201020_195352.jpg

Login to Me Too

johnnyhaf
Contributor
Contributor

We all need to hound Paypal and possibly sue. They should not be supporting companies that are already proven to be scamming it's customers

Login to Me Too

Mallhopping
Contributor
Contributor
Totally agreed.
Login to Me Too

Fulton-9
Contributor
Contributor

File a case with PayPal, this is misrepresentation, be persistent.  I did this with the trash I received, and PayPal closed in my favour, full refund no return of goods....it wouldn’t have been worth the shipping costs.  

Login to Me Too

Lizou
Contributor
Contributor

Still no news from this trash seller and my Nutcracker... Although I'm not thrilled to receive it ! my neighbour just received it - we ordered the same week - and it is really a joke: extra small, in cheap soft plastic (even dog toys are in better shape), a small wire that you can only plug in a usb port, and, of course, not responsive, ... I never saw something more ugly, even in discount store (and we paid more than 50$ !)

After reporting to Paypal and being to told to contact the seller - I have now escalated to a claim and I'm waiting. Receiving my order or not, I intend to ask for a full refund.

Login to Me Too

Kymosguy
Contributor
Contributor
You won’t get anywhere with them they have you send it to another address in China it will come back amd you will have wasted your money adding insult you be out more money having to ship it to a fake address in China ( there are tons of the same people on here and not one has gotten PayPal to give them back there money ( we took that cheap toy crap nutcracker and had tossed into our fire pit ( after doing the right thing and shipping it back and having it returned to us ( don’t waste your time and has anyone else notice that PayPal is ignoring us here no phone and not once have they paid the cost of this fraud) maybe we need a class action suit against PayPal because maybe just maybe there making money off us with this fraudulent company )
Login to Me Too

ksavanha
Contributor
Contributor

I to was scammed by the 6ft Nutcracker, with updated animated and received the tiny doll $5.00 on the box. I had saw it on facebook! but after sending them pictures of ad/bill/order they claimed I got just what I ordered!  That it never said 6ft! And yes they did say to send it back and then I would receive my money back? has anyone recieved back?

Login to Me Too

Ronkedrowski
Contributor
Contributor
No they got it and refused the return package wanted to send it to China when it came out of California. Oaypay knows there scamming people and don’t care . So I cancelled my card and I’m sure I be ending using PayPal because there not doing anything about this company . It documented by tons of people who got scammed over this nutcracker ( no musical and not 6 ft talk really people we just so and $59 bucks for a cheap tiny wood nutcracker that I could of bought at Walmart for $3.99. So I’m just not going to use PayPal again.
Login to Me Too

I ordered 2 necklaces and still have not received them. I think PayPal should refund the money that all these people have been scammed out of !!!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.