Scammed by HUIMENG CO., LIMITED

kthompson11
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a nutcracker on the 22/10/20, the website stated is was 6ft tall "animated musical nutcracker with drum". I have since received the product and its is not as described (it is 30-60cm tall and not animated...). I have then checked the website again and it has been completely changed since when I ordered. The pictures originally showed it as tall as a door way and animated with lights, they have now been removed to show the small version I received. I as for a full refund as it was insanely misleading. I escalated the case, the company are now expecting me to return it to China which i have to pay for. It will cost me $15 AUD and take 2-3 months to arrive back in China (I won't receive the refund until its received). Is it right for me to refuse to return it, leaving me out of pocket, even though they scammed me?

Login to Me Too
141 REPLIES 141

Rita681
Contributor
Contributor
I think I also have been scammed I ordered a necklace for my daughter from faithmoon.com they sent tracking number and was going to be delivered by Amarex courier Australia. have been in contact with both since with out a result.delivery company said they could not deliver that was in an email.yet they have the code to my gate and twice they have said could not delivered there is someone here 24/7so they lied about delivery both faithmoon.com and Amarex are pushing me from one to the other I was even told to change my living address.now PayPal is looking into it I have sent them all the details of this what I think is a scam.
Login to Me Too

Lyneve
Contributor
Contributor

How did you do this?  I put forward a complaint, even through it should be covered with buyer protection in purchasing through PayPal, PayPal with no justification did not rule in my favour.  

Login to Me Too

Fulton-9
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem, absolute trash....I did not receive one of the items ordered.  Cannot open a case in PayPal.  The ones I did get are trash,  how do you get in touch with these people.

Login to Me Too

johnnyhaf
Contributor
Contributor

you can't except through here. I just filed, if they or paypal won't satisfy me like all these others then I'll go the extra mile and contact Discover and see if they will do anything and I may find out how to take to small claims for dealing with a company or companies known to be scamming it's customers for months if not even longer.

Login to Me Too

Jenlynsmi

That's exactly what my wreath looked like.  To make things even better, the christmas balls were gouged in.  I hate this company.

Login to Me Too

Carlyl
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same exact problem!!   They advertised it as this big beautiful wreath for $46..... when I got it in the mail it was in a gray plastic bag with yellow wide tape that was squished flat and NOT even "10 wide!!  I was so shocked and  disappointed beyond words.   I requested a refund and they said I had to return it to China address, insured with a tracking number and then they would refund me... the cost to return it was ridiculous.  It also seemed odd because the shipper address was from Irving, TX?   Total SCAM!!  Wreath recieved.jpgWhat Wreath should have been.jpgWreath address.jpg    

Login to Me Too

credding27
Contributor
Contributor
I returned my product, never did get my refund!
Login to Me Too

Jenlynsmi

I too have been scammed by this company.  I ordered a Waldorf doll and got some freakish looking thing instead.  I have requested a full refund.  I also have another dispute open with another Chinese based company.  Between the 2 companies my purchases came to almost $100.  I am furious with both of them and PAYPAL.  Why do they allow this?  I want to report PayPal to the BBB for letting in companies like this.   

Login to Me Too

AmandaL2020
Contributor
Contributor
I was trying to get my refund, and they asked me to provide the link; I was that a.s.s Huimeng on Instagram’s ad now I could not find them anymore. PayPal should have the power and the responsibility to get our money back because we trusted them; that’s why we paid through them.
Login to Me Too

Pelagicdiver
Ditto - I ordered what was advertised as a wool anorak, but what came was synthetic polyester
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.