Scammed by GAMIVO. And Paypal sided with them?

ncortizas
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

A bit more than a week ago I bought a game in this website for a Switch game. I received the cdkey and it was duplicated. I contacted their customer care support, which by the way it sucks horribly. This is how this issue went:

1. First, they asked me for screenshots of the error code and the donwload history, to prove that I did not downloaded the games. Which I did
  2. Then, they tell me that this is not enough and that I should ask nintendo that they give the exact date when this code was activated, to prove that they sold me a duplicated key. Which I did, and Nintendo did not reply me because...nintendo-code.JPG

In short, this is something GAMIVO should solve and not NINTENDO. I told gamivo that I could not obtain this information via email, that Nintendo do not reply. They tell me to call...which does not work either. I decided to look for people in the same situation to see what they did, to my suprise there are people that even when they got the proof of the duplicated cdkey activation (for another purchase in steam or any other license) their refund were not only rejected but they told them that the informacion was not valid. In other words, they scam you with duplicated codes... and get to keep your money.

I share proof in the form of comments of buyers, that even after doing everything they asked, they never got the refund. And Paypal sides with them, WHAT SORRY EXCUSE OF CUSTOMER PROTECTION IS THAT? These commets were extracted from Trustpilot, to prove that they scam... I  intend to pursue this issue, run from these guys, never buy anything there!

<supprimé>

I think i have been scammed 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

La3eeb
Contributor
Contributor
Literally having the same exact issue right now. This website is a big SCAM. I have just escalated the dispute to a claim on Paypal. I hope they help me get my money back. 100€ is a lot…
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.