Scammed by Eleen Service - Paypal Won't Help

Temp20201201m
Contributor
Contributor

I have been the victim of a social media scam by the company Eleen Service.

I ordered a set of wooden cat furniture for the home (see photos), what I received was a a grey dogs t-shirt. I raised an Item Not Received Case on Paypal but the seller provided the tracking details for the dog t-shirt and Paypal closed the case saying I had received my goods. I have provided the photos below clearly showing the tracking number that was provided as proof of delivery. You can clearly see the size of the grey plastic bag is NOT big enough for large pieces of wooden cat furniture designed for your cat to sleep in. Yet Paypal have said because the seller delivered something they're not willing to help me any further.

I used Paypal because of the Buy with Confidence promise, but have been scammed by a seller known to Paypal for scamming customers, but they still won't help me. Does anyone have any advise?

IMG_9654.jpgIMG_9655.jpgIMG_0824.JPGScreenshot 2020-09-26 at 13.10.03.png

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

Sentax1
New Community Member
Same thing happened to me, I have lost all confidence in PayPal
Login to Me Too

Temp20201201m
Contributor
Contributor

I have reported them to the Police via the online Action Fraud Tool (https://reporting.actionfraud.police.uk/) and Trading Standards via Citizens Advice (https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/scams/reporting-a-scam/)- really easy to do. I know I probably won't see my money but the CAB office said that the more linked email addresses and websites they gather then the better chance they have of closing them down

Login to Me Too

DiskoBiskitz
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me. I ordered a 3d nail design machine for $35 and they sent me a $2 plastic flask. Opened the dispute with PayPal and same thing... they said tracking number said item was delivered so they closed my dispute. Now the company has blocked me from sending them emails. Its such **bleep**

Login to Me Too

SueWi
Contributor
Contributor
Happens to me too. PayPal saw tracking number and wouldn’t follow up. Elements services offered resend (nothing!) then 1/2 refund, now another resend etc. PayPal needs to take action. We don’t HAVE to use PayPal.
Login to Me Too

AnujArra
New Community Member
Same! Bought a rgb lamp and I’ve been scammed. I don’t care about $30 at all but it’s just a low act of scamming people’s money because some people aren’t raised right.
Login to Me Too

MaliMamo
Contributor
Contributor

They cheated on me too.
I ordered a small printer worth $ 30 3 months ago.
A month ago I wrote them an email and they replied that it was on the way.
And today the email comes back unanswered. It is said that there is no such email address.

Login to Me Too

Richd67
Contributor
Contributor

This company is a scam, I ordered a bicycle trainer and got a skipping rope and now the want me to ship this back at a cost of more than the refund.  Paypal needs to do something about this company. Remove their account!!! Immediately 

Login to Me Too

Temp20201201m
Contributor
Contributor

After a LOT of hassling Paypal, they sent me this information so I could return the goods as requested, but get my money back for the cost of postage up to £12. Item has been sent - waiting on Paypal now

To activate PayPal's Return Shipping on Us service for free, simply go to https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns and click Agree & Activate Now. Once you have activated, you can submit a refund request for your return shipping costs. The Return Shipping on Us service may cover the cost of return shipping for eligible items back to the seller.

Login to Me Too

SueWi
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve had the false email address too. C’mon PayPal!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.