Scammed by Chinese "Pit Viper" website

Eullman
Contributor
Contributor
Is there any way to get my money back without having to pay for return shipping to CHINA? This scamming site uses the exact same website as pitvipersunglasses.com and shows up first in the search results. Don't want to return, but would like a full refund.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

AZGal313
Contributor
Contributor

Had the same thing happen to me with a telescope that arrived broken from China, lense inside was loose and rattling. Return address was from California. Filed my complaint with PP, advertised as full refund ($59.99), no help from PP as they expected me to pay $30.00+ postage to China with no guarantee of ANY refund!! Crappy business if you ask  me! They stand behind their vendors but not the buyers! Think I  just cancel my account as well as my Mastercharge credit card with PP. They use blanket responses to your complaints, nothing individualized concerning circumstances. Not happy with customer services. 

Login to Me Too

Eullman
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the reply man. Yeah I figured there wasn't a great shot.
Login to Me Too

Boymomjewels
New Community Member
Ordered them, paid but never received them. Did get a call from them from a number that went to a Chinese nail salon in New York. It came up Erica Yoon. Here’s the numbe[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.