Scammed by Chinese companies

rpvendor
Contributor
Contributor

Many chinese companies on facebook claim to be made in US and have only Paypal as a method of payment.  Because Paypal NEVER gives your money back.  I believe Paypal is "in on this scamming".  You initiate a claim, the chinese company never responds, and the dispute time period expires - and you are left with a broken, bogus, or never delivered product.  Paypal choses to do business with chinese scammers.  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

thedancingjacka
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has just closed my recent case in favour of the seller due to supplying insufficient information, the excuse was just given.

Supplied was the original order from the company that has the account with Paypal as a seller; My account purchase information was given;

photographs of the "mistake" made by the company (received a battery toothbrush 70 grams $5 instead of a car jack $20  one kilogram postage $12.;

AusPost investigation result identifying the Chinese company supplied "toothbrush 70 grams" on customs declaration; complete correspondence showing offers from Chinese company for compensation ranging from 40% to 65%.  Now blind Freddy can see not only the scam, but given this company actually made offers is an admission that the fault is theirs'.

One has the ask the question: what kickbacks does Paypal receive from these scam companies.

What does "buyer protection insurance" really mean?

Paypal has become synonymous with protection of these scam companies instead of protecting their client buyers.

I not only only do NOT buy goods from Chinese companies, especially those advertised through Facebook, I now rarely use Paypal as the accounting authority.  

Paypal has become a farce.

If you are wise, you will not purchase anything from Chinese companies and when you do purchase elsewhere, Paypal will abandon their buyer protection policy and you will lose your money.  Be warned.....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.