Scammed by CMOLO CO. , Paypal close my case in their favor....other remedies?

wesleeptheylive
New Community Member

Hi There. So I ordered a product though  an ad on instagram.  3-4 weeks later, I get something completely different. Not a different color, not a variation of the model number. I mean something I paid $51 for and I got a $5 item, no where near what was described on the website. 

So I opened up a case with Paypal. After a bit of back and forth, Paypal said I had to return the item to get a full refund. 

Payal provided me a form to fill out tracking info of the item shipped back to the vendor. Howver, I refuse to spend more time and money by shipping product back to China, and instead of tracking info I put in this note, as I wasn't sure how else to disagree with the course of action. This company is clearly a scam. 

Now that Paypal has closed my case, what other remedy do I have? 

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Angrybird2
Contributor
Contributor

Nothing can be done once the case is closed. There is another thread under the topic "CMOLO SCAM and Paypal knows about it", there are many other people being scammed by this company and I am one of them. Paypal also insisted that I send back the items even though it is obviously not our fault and they keep insisting that it is their policy. I have send back my items and waiting for my case outcome. 

Login to Me Too

Gloria39
A me edtafaron también con un Solar Pool Ionizer y le informe a Paypal lo que me pasa y lo que me ofrecen lo cual no estoy de acuerdo y Paypal me dijo que me comunicara con CMOLO CO y el email no es correcto pero yo tengo otros emails de lis comunicados cuando hice la orden.Otro Paypal me fijo que tengo hasta el 2 de septiembre para resolver mi situación en esa compañía sino me cierran el caso.No entiendo como Paypal permite compañías fraudulentas.
Login to Me Too

MBOXLEY
New Community Member

I experienced the exact same thing dealing with this Cmolo Co. I informed PayPal of the Bait & Switch & they expected me to pay out more money to return the item to get a full refund?? How idiotic is that? Now that I'm seeing so many others have experienced the same I hold PayPal just as liable for allowing this Company to do business with it's honest customers & for agreeing to their return policy!  I'm very disappointed in the professionalism of both CMolo Co & PayPal...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.