Scammed by CCORDIER.com need help

tclupis
Contributor
Contributor

Placed and order 6 days ago with CCORDIER have received no updates and all their email and contact information is bogus.

This is most defiantly a scam but my transactions still show pending. Is there anyway to get this stopped before PAYPAL gives the scammer their money?

The email listed on their paypal doesn't even work. any help would be appreciated

thanks.

Screenshot 2021-02-16 092805.pngScreenshot 2021-02-16 091807.png

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tclupis 

You can only cancel a pending payment if its gone to a non existent email address and has a cancel option as the payment can't ever complete.

If its gone to an email address that does exist but not yet linked to a paypal account then as long as its not claimed by that email address (by them setting up a paypal account) then it will be time out 30 days post payment.

If its pending awaiting authorisation to a company then you ask the company to cancel your order and not to capture the pending payment...then again it will time out 30 days post payment.

If its a pending echeque then once its cleared you can ask the seller to refund it back to you as you can't cancel a pending echeque.

Lastly if it completes then you can open a dispute for non receipt of item OR not as described (for more info read buyer protection).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

tclupis
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the reply. The email listed on Paypal is a nonworking email. So if I'm able to contact Paypal they can cancel now? Non of the contact information is valid.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.